2

---Alicia's Perspective---

I am walking around silently while mom is cooking in kitchen and unnie is busy with her business. Ah...I am feeling so alone.

I sit down on the couch and take out my digital tablet. I should dark something, I start drawing the thing with my ipen.

Suddenly the doorbell rang and the maids open the door, two guys none other then my soon to be husband and soon to be brother in law.

"Oh, Jungkook?", I stand up from my seat. They greeted my parents and then Jungkook said something.

"I want to talk to Alicia, can I?", my mom nodded in reply.

"Why don't we talk in your room?", he asked of which I nodded and guided him to my room.

As he entered in my room, his eyes widen and mouth wide open. He looks so amazed by the paintings and sketches I drew.

"You like this?", I said pointing on an painting which he was looking at. It was a painting of blue open sky and the rainbow colours scattered all around the paintings.

He nodded with a cold look, "You know, I start drawing after my high school. I improved right?"

He nodded again but his phone rang out loudly and he picked it up, after sometime he cut the call and asked, "You were talking about your painting?"

"Oh yes, I love to paint.", I told him with a wide smile on my face. He chuckled softly which made him look so cute.

Suddenly a knock can be heard on the door, it is Jungkook's mom and my soon to be mother in law.

"Oh, daughter. I hope he didn't troubled you.", I shooked my head and smile at her before giving her a sweet hug.

"Wow, you're an awesome painter.", Aunty said with a wide smile on her face admiring my work with sparkle eyes.

"Can you paint me too?", aunty asked with a sweet smile on her face, I nodded at her sentence.

"Such a good girl you're.", she pinched my cheeks and smiled.

While Jungkook is still busy in admiring my paintings and looking at them closely. He looks so lost in the paintings and the sketches I made of my family.

---Erum's Perspective---

I walk inside the house while arranging the papers in file but ended up getting bumped on someone and ready to fall down on the floor.

My eyes is tightly closed and I felt my back hit the hard floor as I cried.

"Ouch.", I cry out loudly, no one come to help me. I open my eyes and look around to see Taehyung standing in front of me passing death glares.

Something is fishy. He forward his hand to help me and made made me stand up. He collected the papers and handed it to me.

"Are you fine?", he asked with a cold look on his face. He looks so fucking handsome in even his cold look. I nodded in reply before going to couch.

"Erum, your mother in law is here. She wanted to meet you.", I nodded before going upstairs.

Alicia is already talking to Mrs.Kim, aww my sweet baby is so innocent. She is telling her about her paintings and other stuffs while her soon to be husband is busy in admiring the beautiful painting made by her.