the walk way

One day there lived a very young ladie that was only about 13 that loved to take hikes out in the woods she likes to do things were she can always have all of the things she likes to take a dog with her and loves to go out and pet all of the natcher animal. And one day Veronica came to a stop she seen a sign that had cordnets and she asked her self if she should go and follow them and so she did when she got to the cordnets that it lead her to she saw a path way that path way had some woods that were surrounding the path and that path she said that she wanted to follow and so what she did is she followed that path about sixteen feet into the  woods she seen that there was no more path so she looked back and seen that she had not walked that far so she said that she wanted to keep going and so she kept going and so she found another path and she walked it as well so when she walked over and over and over again she found a pet lizards and she loves them so she said that shr was going to keep it as a pet and then she seen a pet bunny and pet snake and a pet frog and so she did over and over and over till she could not pun no more in her pack so she said that she was not goong to do that anymore and thought she could walk back so she looked and said that its far away and she new.ir was but still wanted to walk so she did and did and studying she found out that she was lodt and that she has to get back home befor sun doen and so when she was walkong ahe found out that she needed to push herself through it so she walked and walked and walked and never found the end untill that one day were she had to go and she had to put things on her back and she had to keep it going so she did and she got really far so then she finely got to were she needed to be well she thought and so were she thought she was was not the real place that she was subpost to be but she was still going to go and she was still going to try her best to do what she needed to do so thay she can have a placr to stay and a place to lice and yave some things that she needed to do and so she kept walking and walking and walking she finely found out what she has been looking for this whole entire time and she finely found her backpack she said softly no no no no no i was not back to the place i started right she said with no fair she turned her back and she looked and looked and she looked and then boom she hard in the distance no there after me my mom my dad my family there all going to kill me im not going to live to see tomorrow with a frown she took the other way she found out hiw to find the tree so sjeneas not scared about that no more and so niw that she had a place to stay now she can filaly have a place to lice and stay for the rest ifher life she thought becyae she thought that sje was never going to luce to see the next day because she thinks that she will always be in thw woods becuase her parints and family were after her and she new that it they find her it will not be good becuae she will not ever ever and she said that in tears and so then from now on she found out what she was going to do and how she was going to do it because she new from that day she was never going to see eyes on her family because if her mom and dad new then her whole family new becuase her mom and dad are always talking to them if it's not step mom it's grandma and if it's not grandma it Grandpa so then one day she seen them she took of running as fast as she could trying to loss them and she new that 10000 aginst 1 is not going to beet it so she walked over to her mom and she said mom im sorry but i was only trying to do whay i like to do and you know what o like to do becuase you have always been there veronica said yes darling i was not going to hurt you but i was going to be upset that you did run away frim us and this is your whole family and all you did was you ran away maybe if you tell me were your going from now on i wont be as mad at you hunny okay said the mom okay said Veronica ill try my best to letyou know when im going to leave and when im not okay ilove you so much mom said veronica i love you to hunny said the mom.