1-The Quirk

THIRD PERSON POV
Izuku had just gone to the quirk doctor, when his results came back his mother was horrified...
Doctor: Kid.. what do you wanna be when you grow up?
Izuku thought it was obvious.
Izuku: I wanna be a hero!
Doctor: I feared as much.. Inko your child's quirk is not fit for the hero society.
Inko: oh no.. what is it?
Doctor: it's called Virus. In order for his quirk to become stronger he has to eat parts of the human body. It got the names Virus because it acts like a computer virus. He can glitch in and out of technology as well. While he may not be a hero, don't let people do anything that could make him a villain. If he eats enough people, he can do anything. If he becomes a villain's he is practically the next AFO..
Inko struggled to smile but she glared at Izuku
Inko:this cursed child. I had zero expectations from him and he still disappointed me.

Once Inko strapped izuku in the car, her happy attitude was gone
Inko: listen brat, you no longer are allowed to call me mom. You can call me Ma'am or Master. You are no longer my child. The ONLY time you can call me mom, is in public or when we have guests over. And if ANYBODY tells you to do something you do it! NO exceptions.
Izuku: O-okay m-master..!
Izuku:why is mommy doing this? I did everything I was supposed to! I've been good..

ONCE THEY ARRIVED HOME

Inko: brat. Get over here..
Inko hissed as she grabbed an empty beer bottle
When Izuku got over to her she hit the bottle over his head
Izuku: O-OW..! Mommy..!
Inko: WHAT DID YOU CALL ME BRAT??
Izuku: Ma'am! I said ma'am!"

AFTER IZUKUS BEATING

Izuku:I better go clean up myself..
When he got to the bathroom he got the urge to lick off his blood, so he did
Voice: Hello Izuku!
Izuku: w-who are you?!
Voice: im part of your quirk! Now I don't want things to get confusing, so give me a name other than Izuku.
Izuku:hmmm... I like Osiris!
Voice: the Egyptian god of death?
Izuku: yeah!!
Osiris: I like it...

A FEW YEARS LATER

Izuku couldn't take anymore, the bullying and abuse for having to eat people became to much! He finally was crazy.. he ENJOYED hunting people. Watching them struggle and beg. once he was sure his mom was asleep, he ran, ran far away from the abuse and bullying, he ran as far as his 10 year old legs could take him, when he suddenly bumped into someone..
Izuku: Agh! I'm sorry!
Boy:it's okay I guess.. why were you running?
Izuku:I ran away from my home..
Boy: me too. My names Touya Todoroki, but I go by Dabi.
Izuku: I'm Izuku! How old are you??
Dabi:I'm 11 right now..
Izuku:I'm 10! Can we stay together? The streets get lonely..
Dabi: sure kid.. sure
Izuku: well I need to go hunt to keep up my quirks energy. You wanna come with?
Dabi: well if we're sticking together I might as well. What animal are we hunting? Birds? Fish? Deer?
Izuku: Humans.
Dabi:H-huh?
Izuku: my quirk is fueled by eating humans. It's alright if you wanna run away or be mean to me now, that's what most people do.
Dabi: kid I ain't running away from you. Besides, do I look like most people?
Izuku:no. No you do not.