Pages Beyond Borders

---
FADE IN:

INT. MONT KERMEL HIGH SCHOOL - DAY

[Mont Kermel High School is a prestigious boarding highschool for students around the world. Known for its top-tier teachers and exclusive education, the school is a beacon of academic excellence.]

[Mont Kermel is renowned for its top-notch academics and outstanding faculty.
The school's stellar reputation is evident in the success of its diverse alumni, who excel across industries, showcasing the institution's commitment to fostering not just knowledge but also leadership and positive contributions to the community.]

*Mont Kermel High School is alive with the usual hustle as Mr. Wyndelle Elorio introduces a creative writing task. Among the students is VUENO BIENVENIDO, a Spanish Grade 10 student with a spark of creativity in his eyes.

Alongside him are MELANIE GREYS, an American Grade 10 talented artist known for her intricate illustrations, and ADRIEN COYLE, an Irish 10th grader and a budding graphic designer with a flair for visual storytelling.*

---

MR. WYNDELLE ELORIO
(smiles)
Today, class, let your imagination soar. Craft a story that resonates with you, and we'll discuss them next week.

---

*Inspired, Vueno immerses himself in his notebook, pouring his thoughts into a tale that transcends the ordinary - a story he titles "The Silent Symphony." Melanie and Adrien, intrigued by Vueno's narrative, offer to bring his words to life through art.*

---

EXT. MONT KERMEL HIGH SCHOOL - WEEKS LATER

*As Vueno nervously presents his written story to the class, Melanie unveils a series of breathtaking illustrations, and Adrien showcases designs that complement and enhance Vueno's narrative.*

---

VUENO
(nervously)
In a world where music is forbidden, a group of rebels discovers the power of silence. Each silent moment becomes a note, creating a symphony that defies a tyrannical regime.
(continues his story)

---

*The class erupts in applause and was astonished
(including Eurie Ray the smartest grade 10 student from nepal), not only for Vueno's compelling story but also for the breathtaking visuals that Melanie and Adrien have crafted.*

---

MR. WYNDELLE ELORIO
(enthralled)
Vueno, Melanie, Adrien-this is an extraordinary collaboration. Your ability to blend creativity is truly commendable.

---

*Little does Vueno know that this collaborative effort is about to take on a life of its own.*

---

EXT. MONT KERMEL HIGH SCHOOL - DAYS LATER

*Whispers about Vueno's masterpiece spread like wildfire. Students share it on social media, and soon, the entire school is buzzing with excitement.*

---

PRINCIPAL SAICO BLANCA
(amazed)
Why is everyone talking about Vueno's story? Let me read it and see these artworks.

---

*Principal Saico Blanca, too, is captivated by the silent symphony that Vueno has composed on paper, now accompanied by the stunning visuals from Melanie and Adrien.*

---

PRINCIPAL SAICO BLANCA
(enthusiastically)
This deserves recognition. Let's organize an event to celebrate Vueno's talent and the collaborative brilliance of Melanie and Adrien. We'll showcase their work to the entire school.