Prologue / Characters / The Start

"Poetry is a story that's so good. Why? Cause it doesn't need complete sentences. But her? without her in my life? It would and will never be complete."

For the question, what's poetry for you? That's the answer of the famous writer, Gab. His book was published at a young age. A book full of emotions that melted hearts.

Who is he refering to in his interview?
Is she the reason why he writes?

Dare to find it out with yourself.

Part 1 / Characters

Stacy - Book and pet lover • been abondoned by her parents • raised in Taytay • has a lonely soul.

Gab - Youngest writer in the Philippines • his poems were published when he was 7 • luckiest he is for being noticed.

Carlos - Good friend of Stacy • hates poetry.

Mia - Younger sister of Gab.

Teacher Kris - The bridge to forever.

° The Story Behind °

Emptiest
By: Stacy Scott

"I hadn't experience to have a dad,
If I did, think I'll be glad,
You know what makes me more sad?
A mother's hug I also didn't have."

And that was her first winning piece. She's been a feature writer since elementary. She likes to write poems to express. To express her pain and deep feelings. It's her 7th year of being one. One of the versatile and great students. Stacy, the very shy type of person. Now another milestone awaits to her. Entering college without company, exciting isn't it?

° Stacy's First Day °

Wearing all black for the big day. A very gothic first day for Stacy. While taking small steps along the hallway, she is focused on what she reads. And there! *bumps to a thin shoulder* Her book fell, so as the girl.

The hall way was filled by sorry.

"Sorry I didn't see you, I'm reading so I'm sorry." - Stacy

"Am I that too thin for you not to see me?"

"No. You're just fit. I'm sorry again." - Stacy

"It's okay I was just kidding. You're also a freshman?"

"Yeah." - Stacy

"Me too. Why so kuripot in words? By the way, I'm Mia. Mia Smith" *smiles and tries to shake hands with Stacy*

"Wise words are often kept. I'm Stacy." *shake hands with Mia*

"Whoo deep! You sounded like my brother. Stacy? Good name. Cute." *grins*

"Are you making fun of me? Sorry but excuse me I need to go cause I'll be late." - Stacy

"Okay. See you around. *waves hand*" - Mia

That's the start of Stacy's journey in College.