PROLOUGE!

"i don't mean any harm! i have come because the demon slayer corps needs you" a red and yellow man says loud and urgent. you raise the cooking knife and point it at him closer. your eyes cold and dark.
"leave." you demand."my life with the corps is dead. and it's none of your concern. so beat it".
the red and yellowed hair man furrows his brows and gets serious.
"please. at least consider. i do not want to get physical however i have come on behalf of the master. and intend to complete my mission. i do not know who you are nor have we ever met. but i can tell by the masters way that he wishes to see you dearly. i'm not sure if your aware but he is very sick. the last thing anyone wants is for his requests to be undone. i'll give you until dawn"
he then smiles and speaks loud
"have a pleasant rest of your day madame!" .
he bows then turns around and leaves.
you grit your teeth as you remember a conversation you had. you grit yourself teeth harder and throw your knife at him. missing him on purpose so it dives right into a tree. the male turns away as it was thrown but still stares at the tree. he looks back at you.
you sigh and put your bag of wood sticks back on.
"let's talk inside".