Part 1; "Is something going on?"

I wake up to the sound of my alarm. I hit the snooze button and go back to sleep. I soon sit up and remember I have school. I got out of bed and got dressed. I fixed my hair up a little bit then went downstairs to leave. "Have a good day at school, Paul!" I heard my brother say. "Okay." I said as I left. I walked to school cause it's not that far. While I was walking to school, I was thinking of this girl I really liked name Dawn. I smiled a bit every time I thought about her. She was just wonderful, her hair, her eyes, her clothes, everything was amazing about her. I got to the school about 5 minutes later. I walked into the building and sat where I usually sit, in the corner, by myself. I seen Dawn with her boyfriend, Ash. I didn't trust him, I just knew he was up to something no good. I just looked away, thinking. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the bell ring. I stood up and went to my locker to put my things away. Afterwords, I went to my Phys. Ed Class. I had Gym with May, Dawn, Ash, Misty, Serena, Iris, White, Black, Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Calem, Gary and Drew. Today we had to choose a partner and do stations together. Drew chose May, Misty and Iris, Black and White, Red and Yellow, Blue and Green, Calem went with Serena, Dawn walked up to me, and she asked me, "Would you like to be my partner?" I looked at her and I said. "Sure..." Dawn smiled and grabbed my hand. Ash looked at me like he was gonna kill me since he got stuck with Gary. I smirked at him. "Heh, looks like Ash is mad at me." I told Dawn. "Why would he be mad at you?" She asked. "I'm partners with his girlfriend." I replied. "Oh.." Dawn sighed. I wondered why Dawn chose me over her boyfriend..is something going on?
-
((A/N; Hello everyone! I love Ikarishipping so I decided to make a book for it. Don't get me wrong, I love pearlshipping. Well, here's the first chapter! Hope you enjoy!~ @xxfictionalfangirlxx))