THE BATTLE FOR D&C PART 1

Earth 1947, cold night with a whisper of despair. After all, it has been years since the second great war. The economy has risen back to its original state, militaries and empires have grown larger, and shrunk down to the smallest bits of what's left.

But then one shot was taken at president Harry S. Truman, during one of his speeches. The shot grazed the president in his shoulder. While security came to find the person who attempted this assassination, this man or woman was on their way back to the former Soviet Union.

There is now a man hunt, and the US thinks they know who did it. While the Soviet union is preparing for all out war, the US was taking the offensive side. This battle would last several years for the competition of Democracy and Communism. We now go a couple years in the future to see how things go, there are counter offensives for democracy and communism. Life is at the point of extinction as we now know it, but life takes a change instantly when a sparking doorway was spotted in Washington DC, and a second one spotted in Moscow.

A strange man was walking out of the doorway in DC, while a strange robot walked out of the doorway in Moscow. The man says he is from the year 4752, he said the earth would die quickly due to a nuclear winter across the earth erasing everything on the planet. This is where he started talking about the planets, solar systems, and galaxies. The robot started talking about how the Soviet Union disbanded into the Communistic Empire, and how they conquered solar systems. The war continued for millennia, while the US turned into the Democratic Empire of Peace (DEP). Cosmic ships and wars continue for ever, until the light of despair engulfs the universe. They have discovered the light of despair will hit in 16 eons, they don't have much time to prepare to move to a different universe, or they will be erased.

The robot and man leave, when the Soviet Union and the US talk about what happened. They have decided to cease fire until they find space travel, this struck them later in the late fifties. The first rocket launched into space by the United States, First thing to go up there was a man, Mission control, this is Falcon team three, we have made it to outer orbit, he said. Congratulations Falcon Three, you are first of your kind to make it this far. You have made this an achievement for yourself, this country, and mankind. About 5 years later the Soviet Union made it to the outer orbit, but this was when all hell broke loose. The rocket is somehow reentering the atmosphere, it is at a collision course for New York. The US thinks the Soviet Union was purposely striking New York, things go to the worst and the US gains new technology. Stealth technology was being invented with scram thrusters being constructed, this created the first strategic stealth bomber the world's eyes have ever seen. The US called it the SB-99, The new bomber would strike fear across the globe. This let the US get hands on nuclear bombing to threats, the creation of the bomber was the base of the nuclear winter.

The soviets had seen this bomber in action, they took place and made the VH-45 it was a semi stealth bomber that could reach Mach 2.8, at this point they both had nuclear weaponry that could destroy each other. The SB-99 was backed up by a stealth air superiority fighter squadron, made by a jet called the SF-67. The VH-45 was backed up by the KF-36, which was a stealth fighter jet.

Earth 2006, despair is all over with the US turns into a full offensive with nuclear weaponry, while the Soviet Union disbanded into Russia, Serbia, Belarus and more. Russia and the US have only made a cease fire once, which was in 1957 to start building space ships. The two countries moved to new solar systems, in case of a super nova starting form the sun exploding. There have been new jets, bombers, and even fighter spacecraft. The US made something called the DSF-667, this is a deep space fighter for the defensive and offensive roles. The Russians created something called the YFH-968, this is a mainly stealth offensive aircraft. There has been more technology ever since the beginning years of the war, the world is slowly killing it self as we know it.

Mars 4700, the 48th century was finally here, mostly everybody is in space. But there is this one little boy named max, living in the now DEP. He was the highest grade in his school, he was gifted scholarships because of his brilliance. Until he stumbled upon a weird looking crater, approximately 5 feet in diameter. There he saw a weird piece of rock in it, but then more started raining from the sky.