The return of a king

Outside of Union Academy, we see a boy by the name of Issei Hyudou, walking with his head down, in shame. He did it, he saved everyone, but at the cost of his partners life.

Issei: Ddraig, I miss you buddy. Its only been a week but I already miss you more than I thought I would....without you I was nobody, and now that you're gone.......I'm just a pawn in this world and my peerage, I'm back to being the weakling that can be taken down.

As he kept on walking, he came across across a strange...box? And walked up to it before opening the cabinet like structure, and inside....was a box with strange symbols on it, alongside many more on the inside of the cabinet, what is this thing? All Issei knew was that the pure.......manevolent energy radiating off this thing was immense, that it was becoming hard to breath.......that's when he took the box and curiosity got the best of him, he opened the box, and inside was something wrapped in linnen.

that's when he took the box and curiosity got the best of him, he opened the box, and inside was something wrapped in linnen

Issei: What the? What is this?

The boy, not knowing the importance of this object took the wrapped up object and began to unravel the linen, and when he opened it, he saw a finger.

Issei: The fuck? What's a finger doing inside a box?

Suddenly, from behind Issei was attacked by a monster, this thing had 6 eyes all over its head and 3 arms and 2 legs, each arm had 7 fingers that had sharp claws, the same claws that had just cut open Issei's back.

Issei: AHHH!

Issei immediately got up and started running, but a voice in his head told him to stop running and eat the finger.

Issei: What? No way!

He was about to let his devil wings free and fly away, but as soon as they were out, the creature grabbed them and ripped them from his back.

Issei: AHHH!!!!

However in doing this, he tossed the finger into the air and while he screamed, it fell into his mouth and he swallowed.

Issei: *gaging* Eww ho!!

It was at that moment however that Issei, lost control of his body, he couldn't move as strange black markings appeared on his face and arms. And a second pair of eyes on the underside corners of his regular eyes had formed.