a/n

Hi everyone! I'm positively overwhelmed with everyone's love for my writing and this story. I'm so sorry it took me so long to get back on here. I just randomly decided to pop on (I haven't logged on in awhile but thankfully remembered my password). I love this story so much as it is what has brought me the most attention on Wattpad. 

First of all, thank you for 1.2k followers! That's literally insane to me since I'm a pretty private person. My personal instagram account has 60 followers since I'm such an introvert lol. Though I have only a few friends IRL, I truly feel like you are all my reader besties that support me endlessly. It feels weird to call you "fans" cause you're so much more than that. 

Now you're probably wondering: why the hell is she back after extended hiatus upon extended hiatus and quite honestly I don't know. Fanfic has always been in the back of my mind and I am always happy when I'm writing it. I definitely want to get back into writing this Fred love story! But I want it to be the best it can be, so I've temporarily unpublished the chapters of this book. Fear not, you can still read "Fake It" which is almost at 1M reads *squeals* (not me mentally comparing myself to Anna Todd). 

Anyways, I want to reread "Fake It" over the next little while and then continue writing "Real Love" so I can have a refresher. How does that sound?

My question to you is: would you like it to remain y/n or would you still be interested if I replaced y/n with a name and looks. I want your opinion truly! Sometimes I feel like I've outgrown the y/n  part of my fanfics. But I will absolutely take your opinions into consideration. 

I'll check back in and hopefully chat with you all soon! 

All the love always, 

Temperance