04

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈"i thought megane-chan could be An all rounder with that height of his"

An all rounder with that height of his"

────COMMON POV───

Koemi walked to rear of the court,the volleyball was in her non-dominant hand. Stopping right after 4 steps ahead of the end line.

She faced the net,a dead serious look was the one she was wearing.
Holding the centre of the volleyball with her finger tips, placing it right infront of her.

She rolled her head back, releasing the oxygen in the neck cavitation(no idea why i wrote that,but that was in my facts book i was reading for some reason lol).

Her right leg was bent outwards,on her tip toes while her body weight was shifted to her left leg. Her body facing the left,her face faced the front.

Happy to see a ' very focused on her movements' on the guys face.

Smirking,she tossed the ball to her dominant as she spinned it on pointer finger and thumb in the air before she tossed it back to her right palm of hand. She again put the ball infront of her and gripped the top of it only,which actually required a lot of strength and practice to do such a thing,turning the ball upside down, launching the volleyball in the air with less rotation in a very fast pace as her hand went down and she turned her body.

Stepping right,left, right.

On her first step,her hand went out infront of her.

On her second step,she swinged her hands back.

On her third step,her arms shoot out as she propels into her perfect jump.

Her right arm was fully extended while her left arm hand was behind the volleyball.

Her left hand shooted out, sending the volleyball over the net.

Sure you could use the words smooth and elegant like a empress,if you were deaf. But if you weren't deaf,you could hear that roughness in that serve when it landed on the other side of the court.

There it was,the empress's serve. An amazing and majestic topsin jump serve, with great control and power.

the boys sure were too suprised to move or maybe annoyed by the fact that the girl they taunted about plays so much more better than them.

quite satisfied with the serve,a small chuckle left koemi's lips;a smirk plastered on her face. She jogged back to rear of the again as marū passed a ball to her.

Minding her steps and doing the footwork right,she does it again. With no one being able to receive it,in the second set,the girls were two points ahead of them. There,she does it again and again,when at the 5th time,hinata quickened his pace to receive it properly this time.