INTRODUCTION

Hello, beautiful gems of the writing community! We, the Esthetïques, welcome you to this book club.

Our fundamental aim is to give your books the exposure they deserve. You can get reads and feedback on your work. For that, all you need to do is be committed and honest. By feedback, we mean constructive criticism. It is to help you reflect upon the strong and weak points of your writing. This clearer image will prompt you to give a better version of your work.

Let's proceed to the rules. They are to ensure the smooth working of the book club. You are requested to follow them with sincerity.

♛༶♛

RULES:

1. All genre works are allowed except random / memes-lyrics books. Mature stories are accepted. However, overly-erotic works are not!

Overly-erotic:- the books whose plot solely revolves around sex, without any solid story or development.

>> We won't be able to accept Y/N fanfiction or stories. Fanfiction stories that don't need any prior knowledge of the fandom are more than welcome.

2. You can enter only one work of yours.

3. Your book must have at least two chapters (excluding extras). Prologues do count as a chapter.

4. Follow esthetiquecommunity and add this book to your public & private reading lists to be updated with the updates.

5. Give this book a shoutout on your message board, as the more members, the more chances for you to receive various feedback.

6. Be kind and humble while commenting on your partner's work. Avoid being rude, or your name could be removed from the book club.

7. Don't enter if you can't commit. We won't tolerate random inactivity from our members except for emergencies.

If you have followed the rules, swipe ahead to discover how this book club operates and fill the form.

♛༶♛