Fake Romance

POV- The World 

So let them dance, and let them dream For in their fake romance, they find their scheme To escape the truth, and all its hurt in this world of make-believe, they're not alone.

POV-Me 

The world around me, once so bright, Now seems but a dim and distant light. I question all that I hold dear, As doubt and fear cast shadows here.

_________________________________________________________

POV-Friends 

Thy memories of him, like roses in bloom, Do fill thy mind with sweetness and perfume,  But know, dear heart, that time doth have its way, And soon his remembrance shall fade away.

POV-My Heart 

The memories we shared, like stolen glances, Now taunt me with their sweetness and dance. I long to hold you close, to feel your warmth, But fear that dreams are all that remain on earth.

__________________________________________________________

POV-soul

So though my soul may be in pain I know that I will rise again And in the light of dawn's embrace I'll find solace, peace, and grace.

POV-I Moved on 

I left behind the tears and pain And stepped into a world so gain Where love and joy now reign supreme And all my heart's desires do gleam.

___________________________________________________

Thank you very much for reading the Chapter I hope you will like it.

Please follow me on Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/k_q1090/ 

I will be so happy if you follow me it will give me a huge smile and I will feel comfortable sharing pieces like this.