XIX💜💚

hope you all are doing good......

enjoy reading~.......

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

tae:- *holds kook's hands* so mr.jeon will you help me with this by lending your team to me?....*looks straight into kook's eyes who is looking at him blankly*

kook:- *looks at tae blankly which makes tae panic* so you think that i will lend my team to you?

tae:- *shakes his head* it's okay if you don't also kookie, i was just asking you if you could but it's okay you know..*holds kook's hand tightly while panicking*

kook:- *shakes his head and caresses tae's hand when he sensed that tae was panicking* look tae, i have already said you and i am telling this again *tae looks at kook with his wide doe eyes which made kook to coo internally* this company is equally yours as it is mine too, so you don't have to ask baby.. you can simply use the team however you want, you don't need anyone's permission especially mine cause it's your company.. please remember this baby,ok? *pecks tae's forehead who is looking at kook with wide eyes and suddenly kook yelps at his place when tae hit him out of nowhere* why are you hitting me baby? *looks at tae in displease when tae started to hit him with cushions*

tae:- *stopped hitting kook and hugs out of nowhere* you scared the shit out of me kookie....*hits kook's chest who chuckles* how can you do this to me? i was so scared you know...*pouts which made kook to have an internal battle not to kiss that pout off*

kook:- *pecks tae's forehead while caressing tae's cheeks* i am sorry baby, but i had to do this otherwise you will keep on asking these stupid permissions...*chuckles when tae hit him again* ok my tiger, do you want to meet the team?

tae:- *thinks for sometime* i guess, i should meet them once and discuss about my views too..*kook nods his head*

kook:-do you have any designs in your mind baby?..

tae:- *looks at kook* why the need to design kookie, i just need to tell them about my paris office.. they will eventually know the design..*shrug his shoulders*

kook:- *frowns* how will they know about your company designs baby?

tae:- *shakes his head* so really don't know how popular and famous my brand is? *kook looks at him with a wide frown* oh no kookie, my company is world wide brand just like jin hyung's handsome face...*giggles when kook chuckles* jokes apart, an year or two ago a very famous media station has done our studio tour and our company tour which means almost everyone who is interested in designing field would had watch that...*with a proud grin*

kook:- *smiles sheep shingly* hmm, why soo?

tae:- *tae looks at kook with a disbelief* kookie, you seriously don't know anything about my company kookie....*shakes his head in displease*

kook:- *clears his throat* it's not like that baby, i didn't knew before that it's your company so i didn't pay much attention to it.. but i swear i knew that a company called purples existed who doesn't have their branch in Asian countries....*with almost proud grin*

tae:- *giggles at kook* you are so cute kookie, it's ok not to know... so, i guess your team would already know about my company as more 70% people here wear my brand clothes.....*proudly which made kook look at him with wide eyes*

kook:- is it? Why didn't I ever notice this but your company doesn't deliver stuff here right?

tae:- *signs* we use to not do that but when we got so many requests all around SK which made us to start delivery services to SK and other Asian countries... but it's also for good which made me win my appa's dream award and i also met you, so it's worth it...*smiles widely which made kook's heart warm*