05

That's so cute ↑

***

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈" Evil step mother and cindrella "

────COMMON POV────

Tsukishima folded his arms, and walked towards him and looking at kageyama like ' your shit '

Sugawara who was grinning a while ago now had her eyes widened. Hinata rushed to the two before a fight breaks out and they get suspended. Marū got worried,not ready for this situation as in this three years of her manager ship,she never saw the girls or boys break into a fight like this.

     "Tryant behaviour much?"tsukishima re called in on kageyama's past as he was no longer looking like he was kidding.

Sugawara's legs were glued to the ground,her mouth slowly parted away, suprise of what her little remark caused.

The tensed up atmosphere was even more worse.

     "Oh come on guys, cut it out!les get back," takahashi said while waving her hand off signalling to let it go.

The irk mark on the megane's head disappeared when the tan female waved it off,he snapped his head towards her while he fixed his glasses.

Huffing,the blond walked away from the ravenette standing dumbfounded.

(Well from this third point of view you have now learned that author sucks at it)

────KOEMI'S POV────

I should keep my mouth shut.

I jumped at touch of haruki grabbing my left arm pulling me back.

     "Stop blanking out,you wanna play or not?" She muttered under her breath , making it loud enough for me to hear it.

Waking out of my attack ,I came where I was positioned, standing steadily.

The game went on as the guys gained more points while the girls offensive power was lacking a lot.

It's not I'm blaming but they are kind of depending on me, but it sure is my fault too because I told them to rely on me in the second set which is going on.

Well who would've known that i would tease and spoil the game. I should probably tape my mouth or maybe seal it while playing.Probably not me. I don't like it.I don't like it when I'm confused and not sure what to do during a game. I feel like I'm ranting again.