Chapter 33: Paper Beats Rock!

Misako: The Stone Warrior.

Jay: Like what you were talking about!!

Anna: I thought you said they were dead?!

Misako: I recently found one that the sinkhole

Zane: The Devourer's venom has awakened him!

Cole: Oh, great! Kai, take care of him.

Kai: Um, me? 

Cole: Who else is named Kai here?!

Kai: Okay, blockhead. Take this! (He charges at the Warrior and His sword breaks from the impact.) Well, in my mind's eye, I saw that playing out entirely differently. (The Warrior picks Kai from the leg.) Whoa!

Misako: The Overlord created his Stone Army from an indestructible material only found on the Dark Island.

Kai: Ah, great. You could've mentioned that earlier. (It then threw him away. Kai crashes into a vase therefore breaking it.)

Wu: Lloyd, use your powers.

(He does so, and the Warrior is knocked back. The ninja cheer, but it wasn't damaged.)

Cole: Wait a minute. How are we supposed to destroy this thing?

Misako: You can't.

(The Warrior starts breaking the door. Anna shot her magic at it, but her plan backfired and the Warrior got bigger.)

Jay: Aaahh! YOU MADE IT WORSE!

Anna: It just-

Zane: Everyone attacks!

(Everyone but Misako got ready and charged at the Warrior, Cole was kicked back, Anna was shoved to the wall, and Jay was nearly stepped on, luckily for him, he got out of that situation.)

Jay: Hehe, easy big guy, maybe this is a sign you need to lose a few pounds, hehe. (The Warrior pushes him back and he almost falls into the Hole. Wu extended his Nin-Jô for him to grab.) Close call!

(The Team is thrown out of the room. Misako groans.)

Cole: Ah! This is gonna be much harder than a bunch of bobbleheads, fellas.

Jay: Yeah, well, then it's a good thing we're in a museum.

Misako: Why is that?

Jay: 'Cause we're all about to become history! RUN!!!!!

(The team is getting chased by the Warrior.)

Lloyd: The guy's got a pair of sneakers on him. Pick up the pace, go, go, go!

(They made it to an open room.)

Anna: Over there (She points a the stairs.) QUICK!

Jay: He's Gaining on us!!

Kai: Oh, man. He's pretty fast for a big guy!

(Entering a new room, The ninja close the doors but the Warrior is slowly breaking it.)

Anna: What are we gonna do?!

Cole: This thing is unstoppable!

Zane: Indestructible, to be precise.

Kai: That door ain't gonna hold him forever.

Jay: Then let's settle this like men (Anna glares at him) Adults!. With Rock, Paper, Clamp. Loser has to face him, so the rest can escape. (Everyone, including Lloyd, joins.) Nu-uh,