Chapter 25

The sunset was reflecting off towers  the fort and reds, oranges and pinks were splattered across the sky like messy watercolours

The sunset was reflecting off towers  the fort and reds, oranges and pinks were splattered across the sky like messy watercolours.At this time anxieties whirled around Namjoon's mind as he saw chaeyoung coming towards him curiously.Telling her this secret would change everything, he was pretty sure about that.

"Greetings princess chaeyoung"

"Greetings Namjoon! Why did you sent me message ? What's the matter ?"

Namjoon didn't know where to start.Should he first explain how bad Jungkook's condition was or come straight into matter. He made a calm but could not help but feel a heavy weigh on his shoulders, especially depressing the place near his heart, pulling it down.

"I have a request to you ?" ..

"Tell me !"

"I can't bear this. It brakes my heart seeing my friend's tormented form. Everyone worried about emperor but no one cares about the person inside him.I know Jungkook, he may seemed composed outside but inside he is crying.There are very few people who is so close to his heart. I tried my best even yeri too.You are the only one left.Please comfort him chaeyoung.

"Me ! Truly speaking I am scared Namjoon.I have no courage left to face him. Emperor was so angry at me when I tried to go near to him two days before.More over what are you pointing out, How can be I close to his heart while he hates him at most"

"Maybe he hates you now but you had a place inside his heart once.And I understood it was a special when he rejected the marriage proposal for you which is came from your father.Actually it was me who compelled him to agree for this proposal Jungkook didn't wanted to ruin your life by marrying you. He was worried about you.As far as I remember he had never worried about anyone not even for yeri.Because in childhood you were only one who showed compassion for him.You touched Jungkook's heart when you asked forgiveness for sake of your family by running behind him in practice arena of Silla.."

"What did you just said ?.." a slight shake in chaeyoung's voice made Namjoon more cautious.He knew that this new information might be hard on her.

"You heard it right.Look it must be a surprise for you.Both of you have met before, during childhood ! Do you remember a boy who single-handedly defeated your brothers.It was Jungkook !"

Chaeyoung backed away from first out of shock.Then secondly covered her mouth with her both hands .She dumbfounded

"This is insane!" Chaeyoung shrieked in a outraged shock "Where do you come up with these crazy story ? Prince can't be emperor Jungkook. Even if that so who is prince Chenyeol. How did he knows everything !This is  impossible!" Chaeyoung asked, staring upat her in confusion.

"Princess. It's hard to explain how we both end up Silla. But when Jungkook fought at arena , I was present there among crowds.Our life would be at stake if our real identity revealed at there.It was the reason Jungkook told you only his first name prince...."