About the character and ocs

Name: Kizara D. Rogers

pirate crew: The Golden Phoenix Pirates

bounty: 5,000,000,000 Berries

nickname: The Flash of Destruction

special nicknames: Heir of the Golden Era (garp, sengoku), The Twin Crescent (whitebeard, rayliegh), The Radiant Tempest (aokiji, akainu), My Celestial Princess (gol d roger)

Age: 18

devil fruit: pika pika no mi

Affiliation: Pirates

Appearance:

Kizara D. Rogers is a captivating and enigmatic young woman, exuding an aura of power and authority. She possesses luscious black hair that cascades down her back, contrasting beautifully with her piercing golden eyes. Kizara's features are enhanced by a pair of feline ears atop her head, symbolizing her agility and grace, while a fluffy cat tail sways behind her, adding an air of mystique. She proudly dons her father's renowned coat, adorned with intricate symbols and designs, signifying her lineage as the daughter of Gol D. Roger.

Personality:

Kizara is a complex and formidable individual, possessing a mix of unwavering determination and cunning intellect. She carries herself with confidence and commands respect from both Marines and pirates alike. Kizara is fiercely independent, unafraid to challenge the status quo and pursue her own path. She is known for her strategic thinking and calculated moves, always staying one step ahead of her adversaries. Despite her serious demeanor, she also has a playful and mischievous side, enjoying banter and unpredictability.

Weapons and Accessories:

Kizara wields two swords gifted to her by Rayleigh, each possessing its own unique design and power. The first sword, named "Kurohana," is a sleek and elegant katana with an obsidian blade and a hilt adorned with golden engravings depicting swirling flames. It represents her precision and finesse in combat. The second sword, known as "Amaterasu," is a shorter blade with a curved design. It possesses a shining silver blade and a hilt wrapped in black leather, adorned with sapphires that glimmer like ice. It embodies her versatility and ability to adapt to any situation.

Kizara wears a wide-brimmed tricorn hat given to her by Garp. The hat is made of sturdy black leather and features a golden emblem of crossed anchors, symbolizing her connection to the sea and her authority as a pirate. The brim is subtly adorned with small silver trinkets, adding a touch of elegance.

Additionally, she accessorizes with a choker gifted to her by Sengoku. The choker is made of black leather, adorned with a silver emblem of a flaming phoenix, symbolizing her commitment to justice and her relentless pursuit of her goals.

Furthermore, Kizara wears earrings given to her by Akainu and Aokiji, two powerful Marine Admirals. The earrings are crafted from silver and onyx, each featuring a distinct emblem of a blazing fire and an icy snowflake, respectively. They represent her duality and her ability to harness the powers of both fire and ice.

looks: (her hair is all the way to her waist)