001 - The New Journey -

It was about a year after the Zero Grizis is defeated, Leo and Sally were visiting Dr. Walter Borman at the lab.

"Why did you called us here, doc?" Leo Conrad asked.

"As you can see, I'm planning for Sally to have her own zoid." Dr. Walter Borman said.

"To be honest grandpa, I haven't experienced in piloting zoids." Sally Land said.

"Sally, your new zoid will be a new liger zoid." Dr. Walter Borman said.

"A new liger?" Sally Land asked.

"Because of your pendant that awakened Leo's Beast Liger." Dr. Water Borman said. "So I decided to create a new type of liger."

Dr. Borman showed Leo and Sally a new liger called Hurricane Liger, a Lion-type zoid. Its weapons are Laser Fang, Hurricane Laser Claws, Hurricane Blades, 5-shot AZ Missile Cannons, Triple-barreled Shock Cannon and Hybrid Hurricane Gatling Gun. Its equipments were Energy Shield and Ion Boosters. The color of the Hurricane Liger is Deep Sky Blue. Leo and Sally were amazed.

"This is a new liger." Leo Conrad said.

"But this is no ordinary liger." Sally Land said.

"This is Hurricane Liger." Dr. Walter Borman said. "It is as powerful as the Rising Liger."

"Grandpa. I would never expected that you managed to create a new liger that is as powerful as Leo's liger." Sally Land said.

"That zoid is yours as my gift." Dr. Walter Borman said. "You need to thanked your pendant."

"Doc, why don't we let Sally tested the Hurricane Liger to the training stimulation?" Leo Conrad asked.

Sally sighed.

"Alright, I'll try to test it first in order to see its capabilities." Sally Land said.

At the training field, Sally already piloted the Hurricane Liger and now ready to test it. Her first opponents were 40 sleeper Raptorias.

"Raptorias." Sally Land said. "Alright, let the stimulation begins."

The sleeper Raptorias were charging towards Sally's Hurricane Liger.

"Hurricane Blade Attack!" Sally Land said.

Sally and her Hurricane Liger strike down all 40 sleeper Raptors with the liger's Hurricane Blades.

"Whoa. I would never thought that this Hurricane Liger is powerful." Sally Land said.

Leo, Buzz, Major Jo Aysel and Dr. Walter Borman were impressed.

"It looks like Sally might have passed the flying colors." Buzz Cunningham said.

"Her new zoid is as powerful as the Beast Liger." Major Jo Aysel said.

"The Hurricane Liger is much more faster than Beast Liger." Dr. Walter Borman said. "It was her pendant that made her liger increased the strength and capabilities."

"Now it looks like Sally and her Hurricane Liger is about to defeat the group of sleeper Raptorias." Leo Conrad said.

Later, Sally and her Hurricane Liger have managed to defeat the group of sleeper Raptorias.

"Test run is complete." Sally Land said.

Sally received a radio contact from her grandfather.

"Well done Sally."  Dr. Walter Borman said. "Now you can have a break from training for now."

"Thank you grandpa." Sally Land said.

Meanwhile, Jake Ramon and his Sonic Bird along with Hannah Melville and Christopher Melville who were both piloted the Snipteras were patroling around the sector of the area. Then, a blast hit Hake's Sonic Burd.

"I've been hit!" Jake Ramon said as the Sonic Bird fell down to the ground.

"Where is that blast coming from?!"  Christopher Giller said.

"It came from underground!" Hannah Melville said.

"Baan! Try to locate the underground zoid!" Christopher Giller said.

Baan Blood and his Gatling Fox along with three Cannon Bulls lead by Luc were chasing the unidentified underground zoid.

"Luc! We must watched each other's backs." Baan Blood said. "We still don't know what kind of underground zoid that we're dealing with."

"This is going to be a very dangerous development if this zoid is an underground type." Luc said. 

Then, a snake-type zoid appeared out of the underground and shoot down the first two Cannon Bulls.

"It's here!" Luc said.

"A snake-type zoid!" Baan Blood said.

"You know I hate snakes." Luc said.

The snake zoid revealed to be a Ground Cobra, a cobra (snake)-type zoid. Its weapons is Dark Fang, Flamethrower, 5-shot AZ Missile Pods, Multifire Machinegun, Anti-Air Zoid Grenade Launchers, Long Range Assault Mortars and Midrange Mortars. The color of the Ground Cobra is Navy Blue.

"Baan, I verified the identity of the snake-type zoid. Its a new zoid called the Ground Cobra." Luc said. "But I couldn't verified the pilot of the Ground Cobra."

"Just as I thought." Baan Blood said. "We found ourselves a new lone enemy zoid."

 Then, the Ground Cobra fired with the Flamethrowers on Baan's Gatling Wolf and Luc' Cannon Bull.

"AAAAHHHH!!!" Baan Blood and Luc were both shouted.

Then, the Ground Cobra fires with the Long Range Assault Mortar and hits down two Snipterases.

"May day!!!" Both Hannah Melville and Christopher Giller were both said.

The two Snipteras crashed down to the ground, the pilots were unharmed as the Ground Cobra went underground.

"Darn. The Ground Cobra got away." Christopher Giller said.

"We must warned Leo and the others about this." Hannah Melville said.

Back at the base, Baan and the others informed Leo and the others about a new zunderground zoid attack.

"A new underground zoid attacked your troops." Leo Conrad said.

"It's called the Ground Cobra." Christopher Gillers said.

"This is a new snake-type zoid. But this would be the first time to have a new snake-type zoid." Hannah Melville said. "Not sure whether someone pilots it or it's just a wild zoid."

Dr. Borman spoke.

"This new zoid must be stopped before it attacks on both Republican capital and Imperial capital." Dr. Walter Borman said.

"Looks like Doc has a point." Baan Blood said. "We also need to verify if either someone pilots it or just a lone wild zoid."

Meanwhile, at the underground ruins, the Ground Cobra parked at the secret headquarters as the cockpit of the Ground Cobra and revealed to be Electora Gate.

"It doesn't matter if the Zero Grizis is gone." Electora Gate said. "I have acquired a new zoid from the old underground ruins."

Then, a mysterious man named Liam Hoardings showed up.

"You don't need to attack unsuspected zoids." Liam Hoardings said.

"Who are you?" Electora Gate asked.

"My name is Liam Hoardings. I'm a lone mercenary." Liam Hoardings said. "Dr. Frank Land maybe gone but I can continued his work on creating new zoids to take control of the entire Earth."

"I'm still certain that I can revived the Zero Grizis again." Electora Gate said.

"No, the Zero Grizis was completely destroyed by a Beast Liger." Liam Hoardings said. "You're gonna need a new plan to built a new zoid that is as powerful as the Zero Grizis."

"Alright." Electora Gate said. "I'll follow that new plan."