47: Dread

"I do listen to what you mumble in your sleep. As much as I want to stay so close that I could hear your heartbeat, I can't let my enemies know my only weakness." Heeseung told her as he poked her nosetip.

"Wh-what? Do I sleep talk?" Yera who was taken aback by her newly discovered trait broke herself free from his embrace, looking at him with embarrassment dancing behind her eyes. "Yes, I heard all your nasty thoughts about me." Heeseung laughed along,  causing her to flush in embarrassment even further. "Don't look at me!" She said as she pulled up her turtle-neck to cover her face. "Why are you hiding your face from me?" Heeseung giggled as he lowered it from her face. "I want you to be within my sight at all costs." He said as he pecked her temple.

"Are you sure you're gonna get better soon?" Yera asked him with eyes overflowing with concern and care when she had flashbacks of what happened during the stroll they took. "I am really fine. Don't worry about me at all." He said as he placed his head in her lap. "Who's calling you?" Heeseung mumbled as he was resting. "It's Sakura." She said as she hesitantly picked up the call. She was really not comfortable with her after she had almost killed her.

"I need your help, come to my studio. Also, come alone, don't bring brother along with you." Sakura said as she cut the call. "She's calling me to her studio, alone." She told Heeseung in a low-tone as he jolted up as he heard her mentioning 'alone'. "If you don't feel like going, it's totally okay." Heeseung consoled her, but she decided to come to the decision of visiting her.

"I will wait outside the studio for you." He said as he placed her hand on hers. "No, I will be fine, you should go ahead with work." She assured him by offering a hesitant smile. She was just not feeling good about the idea of visiting her all alone. Heeseung noticed it all but decided not to jump in the matter and just sit in the car and watch her with his drowsy eyes as she walked towards the studio while fumbling with her sleeves.

"Hey, Sakura..." Yera greeted her awkwardly as she stepped into her studio. Sakura skipped her steps towards her and hugged her tightly as she offered her a seat. Yera's eyes wandered around the studio that had a really vintage vibe that was fused with modern decor, having a sweet beige theme. "You have got an eye for decor." She praised Sakura who was sitting just in front of her.

"I called you because I had something serious to talk about." Sakura's vibe took a total flip as he demeanour was now vaguely serious and she would hate to admit that she still found her scary because of their past encounter, that too, a bloody one. "And what could this be about?" Yera asked her, not able to hide the nervousness that enveloped her voice.

"Divorce my brother."

The words that got out of her very mouth stabbed Yera's heart really bad. It had been only a couple of days since the spark of love had ignited within them. Being overly sensitive about this fragile relation, she couldn't help but turn her hands into fists, trying to suppress the anger and resentment she was suffering from.

"And why should I be listening to you?" Yera snarled back at her, feeling highly offensive by her statement. "It's for your own good." Sakura coldly replied her back, as Jungwon appeared from one of the rooms and joined the serious conversation. "She's right." Jungwon admitted too, feeling pity for her as Yera was on verge of shedding her tears.

"But why do I have to do this? Damn it! I won't listen to your suggestions." She stood up angrily as she harshly wiped her tears from the back of her sleeve and left the studio with her unsettling emotions.

Heeseung saw her marching angrily towards the car and the driver opened the door for her to let her sit next to him. He could sense the tension within her and concern for her crept into his heart. "What did she tell you?" Yera ignored her question and simply looked out of the window to avoid the situation of getting him all worked up over simply a mere comment.

After quite a few number of attempts of Heeseung convincing her to open up to her failed, he wasn't able to control the situation with a calm approach. He harshly pulled her towards him and kissed her forcefully as she broke into tears, feeling herself melting into him.

"Shut the fvck up and kiss me back already." Heeseung growled in anger as she finally gave in and responded back to his kisses with equal amount of intensity. Heeseung, finally pulled back and looked deeply into her eyes.

"I don't really know what they told you to make you cry like that, but don't worry over it. Just remember that I am always by your side." He pecked her temple as he held her jaw into his palms and flashed a cheeky smile towards her to uplift her mood.

"So, what does my angry bird wants to eat, hmm?" Heeseung asked her in a soothing voice as he hugged her from the side. "I don't have any appetite." She replied back, uninterested. "Look into my eyes and tell me." He said as he raised her face by her chin to meet his eyes. "A snack..." She mumbled. "I am sorry but I am not on the menu." Heeseung smiled wickedly as he teased her and Yera tried to justify herself over and over that was went unheard over his laughter.

To be continued...

You guys definitely need to hype me up rn by making the votes go 70+ till I publish the next chapter

sh*t's about to get real...

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me!

Stay healthy, stay happy and stay tuned for the updates>>

❤️❤️❤️