Little Shop of Horrors

Tisha pov

I'm kind of glad that I went to the Little Shop of Horrors audition, believe it or not. It feels as though I have another opportunity in life.

Since my return, positive things have gradually begun coming my way. I'm supposed to audition for this show called Rags to Riches after the filming is done from what Stacy told me.
Furthermore, Berry finally agreed to allow me to write and produce our own music.

Everything will be different without Michael and his siblings. Except for Jermaine, who remained with Motown. I've heard that his only reason for staying is because of his commitment to Hazel. I also heard that they switched from the Jackson 5 to the Jacksons and are now signed to Epic Records. Tichina had informed me that Berry was the Jackson 5 name, which is completely stupid to me.

Filming is currently underway for the opening scene of the film, in which we enter and begin singing.

"And action!", yelled the director.

On the twenty first day
Of the month of September
In an early year of a decade
Not too long before our own
The human race suddenly encountered
A deadly threat to its very existence
And this terrifying enemy surfaced
As such enemies often do
In the seemingly most innocent
And unlikely of places
Little shop, little shop of horrors
Little shop, little shop of terror
Call a cop, little shop of horrors
No, oh-oh-oh, no
Little shop, little shop of horrors
Bop-sha-bop, little shop of terror
Watch 'em drop, little shop of horrors
No, oh-oh-oh, no
Shing-a-ling, oh what a creepy thing to be happening
Look out, look out, look out, look out!
Shang-a-lang, feel the sturm and drang in the air
Yeah, yeah, yeah
Sha-la-la, stop right where you are
Don't move a thing
You better
You better, I'm telling you, you better
Tell your mama, something's gonna get her
She better
Everybody better beware
Come-a-come-a-come-a
Little shop, little shop of horrors
Bop-sha-bop, you'll never stop the terror
Little shop, little shop of horrors
No, oh, oh
No, oh, oh
No, oh, oh, oh-no

"And cut that was great girls, everybody take five", the director said.

Good heavens, that's over; these heels are killing me.

Michelle remarked, "Yo T, Tichina and I are going to get something to eat, you wanna come?"

"Umm, no thanks. Feel free to continue on without me while I catch on my homework".

Michelle said as she walked off the scene, "Well, okay, suit yourself".

I made my way back to my trailer. I only said that so I could call Michael; I wasn't actually going to do my work. Tichina likes to make fun of me for having a crush on him. I think I'm not his type, but it's true that I do like Michael.

The phone rang for over half an hour. The phone went straight to voicemail. He must be very busy, I thought. I should probably go meet Michelle and Tichina.

I head to where Michelle and Tichina are.

"Have you finished your work already?", inquired Tichina.

"Umm, yea I didn't have much to do anyway".

"Mhm", Tichina hummed.

"Are just saying that, or you went to go call Michael".

An embarrassed look crosses my face.

Michelle questioned, "Who's Michael?

"Her boyfriend," Tichina said, smirking.

"He's not my boyfriend", I defended myself.

She grinned and continued, "Girl, I know that you know that you like Michael".

"Ok so what that I like him and besides I think he would prefer someone like Diana".

"Diana, please that woman is old enough to be his mother, and if anyone knows him well is you", Tichina fires back.

I mean Tichina isn't right. Me and Michael are like two peas in a pod.

"Ok, Tichina I think that's enough and besides Michael probably isn't interested in dating now".

"Mhm, well let's get back to work our time is almost up", Tichina said.

Sometimes I wish Tichina wasn't right all the time. I mean maybe in the future me and Michael might end up together. Good things take time.