𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚

𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴
Trigger warnings TBA as the story continues, but off the bat I can list:

strong violence
mature language
light gore
angst
queer themes

Trigger warnings will be posted at the top of their respective chapters. Homophobia, racism, transphobia, and general hate will not be tolerated. 

𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘳
This novel is inspired but not based on the Call of Duty franchise, specifically Task Force 141. Everything in this novel is original and owned by me. Moth is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictiously. Any resemblance to persons, events, or locales (real, fictional, or otherwise) is entirely coincidental.

𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵

Mind Over Matter by Young the Giant. Leave A Light On by Tom Walker. Night Watch by Naethan Apollo. Feed The Machine by Poor Man's Poison. Human by Rag'n'Bone Man. WASTE by Kxllswxtch. Twin Size Mattress by The Front Bottoms. Way Down We Go by KALEO.

𝘥𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

to sarah, who's always the first person to hear my ideas.

and to my next door neighbor, who continues to hang out with my sociopathic ass, for some reason, and was the second person to hear about this idea. she also helped me decide between cover designs, so thanks girl.

and, as always, to liz. because you always treat my bullshit like something interesting.