Chapter 34: The Day Ninjago Stood Still.

(The Serpentine are in the Lost City of Ouroboros cheering Skales as the new Snake King.)

All except the Generals: (Chanting.) Skales! Skales! Skales!

Skales: (Smacking a box out of Skalidor's hands) Idiot. (Laughs.) Oh, thank you, thank you. (To the Generals) Get down, get down. (To the crowd) You're too kind! (To Acidicus) Scram. Go, go, go. (To the crowd) Hypnobrai, Venomari, Constrictai, and Fangpyre. Hear me! The troubled reign of that duplicitous human Garmadon...

Mezmo: (Punching Spitta) You're it.

Spitta: No, you're it.

Skales: ...is finally at an end. At last, our time has come.

Mezmo: Hahaha, not you! (He slaps Spitta on the back of his head.)

Skales: We Serpentine must now unite in a common destiny. To secure our place as rulers of Ninjago, and not let those insufferable surface dwellers win. So as my first order, I say we burrow beneath their beloved city, to bury them as they once buried us! Fellow Serpentine, it's time we knock Ninjago City back down to size!

-

(At Grand Sensei Dareth's Mojo Dojo, the ninja is training a blindfolded Lloyd, while Anna meditates.)

Cole: Don't rely on your eyes. Use your ears.

(They attack him.)

Dareth: Uh, guys, I'm teaching a class later, so I'd appreciate a clean dojo.

(The ninja ignored him and kept fighting, knocking Jay into his collection of fake trophies.)

Jay: Aah!

Dareth: Ah! No, no, no! No, no, no! No! No, no, no.

(He opens a window to prevent it from being broken by Jay, who was sent flying by Lloyd.)

Jay: Aah!

(Lloyd uses his Fire powers and sets a small patch of carpet on fire.)

Dareth: No, no, no, no! (He puts it out and sighs.)

Jay: Hey, open the window! Let me in!

Kai: (Kai Draws out swords, Zane tries to kick Lloyd when he moves away ending up hitting Kai.)Ahh!

Cole: (Lloyd used the scythe to and swpt Cole's legs making him fall.) Woah.

Anna: (Anna jumps from her meditation pose, in the air she makes a magic staff and brings it down on Lloyd who moves away in time, She tries to land a hit on him, but on her last try, Lloyd the staff from her hand. Both start fighting without weapons, during that time time, Lloyd's blindfold comes down.) What da- Anna couldn't stop gazing at him.)

Lloyd: Now's my chance (He swept his leg making her fall.)

Anna: Woah.

Lloyd: Hah, I win.

( Anna grunts at the moment The other ninja stands up.)

Cole: That was great.

Zane: You've improved your skills

Kai: Soon you'll be ready for the final battle.

Lloyd: Yeah, I-

Cole: Don't worry, Wu and your mother are gonna find a way to stop it.

Anna: (Getting up.) In the meantime, you should practice.

Kai: Before that, We'll take a quick break