Chapter 15 ~ My girl

🖤

Words:-1200+

Words:-1200+

__________________________

Raha stood by the bed, bewildered by Siddharth's unexpected request to sleep beside her.

"Raha, sleep," Siddharth's voice brought her back to reality.

"Huh?" She was still standing, confusion etched on her face. Siddharth pulled her gently towards the bed, and she found herself seated.

"When are you going to leave the room?" she struggled with the question, but Siddharth interrupted.

"Raha, you will sleep here, and I will sleep next to you. It's crystal clear," he stated firmly. Raha looked at him in shock.

"Don't give me those big eyes...and learn to sleep beside me," Siddharth said while switching off the lights. He lay down on the bed, covering himself with a blanket. Raha, still processing the situation, cautiously positioned herself on the bed, making sure to keep a distance from Siddharth. She slept at the edge of the bed, creating a noticeable gap between them. After a substantial silence and the passage of time in the room, both eventually drifted into sleep.

In the morning, Raha slowly awakens, rubbing her eyes. To her surprise, she finds herself in someone's arms-Siddharth is hugging her, his face nestled in her neck.

Raha, immediately apprehensive, fears that if he wakes up in this position, he might misconstrue her intentions, just as he accused her of seducing Abhay. She attempts to free herself from his grip, struggling against his strength.

"Why does he need such a muscular body?" she mutters to herself while striving to break free. "Hulk," she curses him, attempting once more. "This man should stop going to the gym. What's the need for this massive body? To crush me?" she continues to murmur.

Finally, she senses Siddharth shifting in another direction, and she seizes the opportunity to escape his hold. "Hulk!" she exclaims in her petite voice, then hurries to the washroom.

After taking a shower, Raha went to the dining table, only to find Siddharth already seated and having his breakfast. His swift transformation from being in the bedroom just 30 minutes ago to being fully ready for the office surprised her.

Siddharth noticed Raha and gestured for her to join him. She hesitated for a moment but eventually took small steps and sat down in front of him. Without wasting time, Siddharth served her food, including her favorite chocolate pancakes.

"Eat," he insisted after placing the plate in front of her.

After some silence, Raha noticed Siddharth eating and couldn't help but think about the morning incident when he hugged her with his Hulk-like body.