Omelette

JJ's the last to arrive to the shoot to no one's surprise. After he got the bad team on their latest cheap v expensive, he's kind of slowly started pulling back more. Yeah he missed Sidemen videos, but there was only one person he missed the most. "JJ!" A happy voice calls out to him, he turns his head to see Simon jogging in his direction, arms opened for a hug. JJ smiles, opening his arms as the two embrace for, to JJ, the first time in what felt like forever. They had a More Sidemen shoot yesterday.

Simon pulls back, "You're lucky we don't give you a yellow." He quips as he watches JJ take off his coat. JJ snorts, rolling his eyes. "Yeah yeah. If you wanted to see me you could've just said that."

Simon shakes his head with a small smile, "I saw you for like, eight hours yesterday." He chuckles, his dimples showing. There was a lot JJ could say about his best friend, but if he said them, you wouldn't think they were. So for now, he'll stick to teasing his counterpart. "Don't play hard to get, you know you want me." JJ slyly says, winking in the taller man's direction. Simon just rolls his eyes with a poor attempt of a concealed grin, "In your dreams."

~

"Alright! It is time to find out the teams." Simon clasps his hands together as Harry makes an enthusiastic sound. Josh takes the reigns, splitting the men into duos. "Starting us off on the red team is Deji." Josh announces as Deji steps up, milly rocking for the camera. "But who is he with?" Josh asks as JJ already anticipates its him. "Great. Here we go." He mumbles as Josh chuckles. "He is with his brother, JJ!" Josh announces as Ethan cheers, not wanting to cook with Deji. He goes to embrace Tobi as the other boys laugh.

"Now as we have said, there are three challenges today." Simon starts as the boys listen in, "The first challenge; in front of you is a bunch of ingredients, we're going to be telling you something to cook." He says, and by this point, JJ's spaced out, looking at the slim man. It's something about the way he talks that has the eldest Olatunji under his spell. It kind of bugged JJ to see how composed he could be. So what better way to throw him off than to tease him the whole video.

A smirk rises to JJ's face before a new voice interrupts his thought process. "—-So you're making Pancetta and Cheese potato balls, and you'll have twenty minutes." Josh carries on as JJ lets out an audible "Huh?" Deji turns to him, "Were you not listening?" He asks as JJ just shakes his head no, giving a nervous laugh as he turns to look at Simon who was already staring at him, giving him a smile. He was gonna wipe that smile off of his face, just watch.

"Keep up man, I don't wanna have to carry us." Deji claps his hands as JJ scoffs, "You don't even know how to cook, Dej." JJ says as Josh tells them to put on their outfits which were aprons in the colors of their assigned teams. "Can we use the internet?" JJ asks as he goes to grab an apron. "No." Josh and Simon answer at the same time. "Twenty minutes has started!" Simon announces as he presses start on his phone, placing it down onto a counter, walking over to JJ and Deji's station. "There's an apron behind you." Simon informs Deji as he turns around, grabbing his.

JJ looks at the apron, frowning. "Why couldn't you guys get something better?" JJ asks as he puts it on. Simon laughs, "What do you mean?" He asks folding his arms in curiosity as Josh wanders back over. "I wanted one that says 'Kiss the Chef' or something." JJ says as he ties his at the back. "No one wants to kiss you though." Simon quips with a grin, his signature dimples showing once again on the forefront.

JJ could never get tired of looking at him. "I know you do." JJ winks at him as Josh and Deji burst out laughing as Simon lets out a small chuckle, looking to the side. JJ smirks, feeling a sense of pride now that he's seen Simon shrink down in a sense, looking away bashfully.

"Who's kissing who, and why wasn't I involved?" Harry asks from his station as Vik shakes his head in his hands.

~