⠀⠀⠀⠀ 001 ⸺ summer shenanigans.

SUMMER VACATION, EVERYONE'S FAVORITE TIME OF THE SEASON unless you're Isabelle Morales, trying to get her community service hours done as quickly as possible to spend the rest of the summer with her friends

Couple months ago she was in juvie for couple of things that she doesn't wanna relive luckily, for her she was just granted some privileges including no longer on house arrest but can't leave the Outer Banks. Of course, it means she can't smoke or drink which is a major bummer for her but at least she can hang with her friends.

"That's what? A three story fall to the deck" Pope queried, mocking John B further with a small laugh. "I give you a... one in three chance of survival."

"oh, you better watch out Johnny" Isabelle hummed, earning a death glare from the boy who was currently demonstrating a death wish by standing on the edge of the roof ( a building that's still under construction)

The mocking silence the brunette gave her made a small laugh escaping her shiny, pink-glossed colour of Isabelle's as she lean back casually as she put her right leg up ( the same one that has the ankle monitor ), using JJ's stomach to support her. As much as she would love to drink beer and smoke, the stupid thing on her ankle is preventing that.

The three amused teenagers all continued to watch as their best friend balanced on his worn out, dirty white conversed covering the foot of the edge that is currently ghosted construction building they were trespassing on for the third or fourth time this week.

This was their ideal summer to them, just pogues. A pogue summer consisted of endless days filled to the brim with petty, harmless crime while drinking beers also occasionally smoking of weed if JJ hadn't smoked it all by the time their plans around. Being with each other twenty-four seven.

They already knew their unwanted appearance alerted the mainland police as neighbors could tell by how they look, the van with tacky stickers on the back mirror and peeling, the patchy brown paint they drove here that they didn't belong here.

In just a few minutes their fun would ruined and they'd be busy running from the security that they have a sorta love-hate relationship with especially Isabelle. Gary, the security guard.

John B put a finger in his mouth to test the wind. "Should I do it" He asked

"Yeah, jump." Pope encouraged holding a drill in his hand. "I'll shoot you on the way down."

"You'll shoot me?" John B asked, a fake sense of betrayal in his voice, using his free hand to curl his fingers in order to intimidate a finger gun before shooting at the direction of Pope which turned his head away from the love sick brunette and blonde teenagers being all snuggled up on the wooden board.