15.ㅤLife of the Party: Bad Romance

[ smut is included in this chapter

[ smut is included in this chapter. view at your own discretion. ]

2.5 HOURS BEFORE THE PARTY

Fancy. Extravagant. Lavish. Exquisite. Exceptional. That's how you describe today's event.

The Anobyss event hall- which spans out as an enormous indoor room- is decorated eloquently to fit the signature Anobyss style. A variety of crimson red flowers draped down from the high ceiling, accompanied by black tinted chandeliers and dangling crystals with the same colour, reflecting a clear glow throughout the whole lobby.

The walls were layered with thick satin curtains of the golden tone. Each fine details presented inside are either black, red, or gold. It's the official colours of the Anobyss University, a trademark representing blood, the golden spoons, and the darkness that they persevere from.

Some of the BYSSALS continue to work, moving some materials here and there.

It's quite a view for Lee Heeseung, who watched in awe as his vision finally come together at this moment. He stood there with his pristine all-white suit, his purple veil hanging loosely around his shoulders with the use of safety pins.

"The investors will surely be distracted with this event, they won't even notice Restema University." Heeseung breathed out, thrilled with the flow of his plan.

"I just need to contact some delegates, ruin Restema's reputation, then Anobyss will be on top again. The welcoming party is the perfect cover-up to buy time for the delegates and also exterminate the student surplus." He smirked, a glass of whiskey in his hand, swirling the ice inside it before closing his eyes, reeling in his sanity that was barely kept from all the current happenings.

"Now... Just how do I cover up the fact that Hyunjoo destroyed all the bugs in her unit? The others might notice." Heeseung hums, glass of whiskey now against his plush lips as he drank the rest of it 'till the last drop.

"I guess a visit is overdue. I should pass by tomorrow and see whatever she's upto." A smile crept up to his face while he settled the empty glass down on one of the tables meticulously set for the night. His hand brushed gently through his styled hair.

I wonder how everything will unfold tonight.