FOLLOWING YOU WAS A MISTAKE.

Nope, When I say Following you was a mistake it really wasn't a mistake but a way of convincing oneself that it wasn't his mistake but MINE.

Nope, When I say Following you was a mistake it really wasn't a mistake but reassuring oneself that it was NEVER MEANT TO BE.

Nope, When I say Following you was a mistake it really wasn't a mistake but killing yourself knowing he won't come to rescue you but YOU.

Nope, When I say Following you was a mistake it really wasn't a mistake but a Desire which will remain a DESIRE FOREVER.

Nope, When I say Following you was a mistake it really wasn't a mistake but Love which will remain in a FUTURE TENSE CAUSE HE NEVER DID NOR WILL HE DO.

Yes, I made these mistakes Knowingly, cause the last what u said was:         

                                                  "IMMA GET OUT OF YOUR LIFE, WILLINGLY"

I wanted to ask you this from so long now,

I wanted to ask you that,

Was it that easy to leave me just like that? If it was for you then why not for me? 

Was it that easy to forget me like that? If it was for you then why not for me?

Was it that easy to let go of these 11 months? If it was for you then why not for me? 

11 MONTHS? YES 11 months. I said.

11 months of regularly updating each other.

11 months of annoying each other.

11 months of arguing with each other.

11 months of leaving and coming back.

11 months of comforting each other.

11 months of binging over KDRAMAS.

11 months of YOU making ME  happy.

AND 11 months of ME LOVING YOU.

You Affected me more than you can ever think but I guess, you are this way with everyone, you were no different to me nor I was any SPECIAL to you. 

But, 

YES, It hurts thinking it was our last time and we wont text anymore.

YES, It hurts thinking I was never Special to you the way you were to me.

YES, It hurts thinking You played with my feelings knowing I was in LOVE.

YES, It hurts thinking You don't care about me anymore.

YES, It hurts thinking I made a fool of myself all these months.

YES, It hurts thinking You will call someone else your HOME, Meanwhile you were the TINY WORLD of mine.

AND YES, I WILL REMEMBER YOU , NOT AS A RED FLAG BUT THE GREENEST OF ALL CAUSE I LOVED YOU, I GAVE YOU MY HEART, I GAVE YOU ALL THE CARE I HAD, I GAVE YOU MY LOYALTY, I GAVE YOU WHAT I WANTED TO,   YOU NEVER ASKED ME TO GIVE YOU ALL OF THAT.