Chapter 1

Harry grabbed my trunk and loaded it into the back of Mom and Dad's car while I held his owl, Hedwig, and my owl, Gizzy. Mom brought down Harry's broom, which he'd forgotten on his top closet shelf, where he had hidden it from me. Hedwig started to get Gizzy all riled up in her cage and I clicked my tongue 3 times to get them to calm down. Hedwig lowered her previously flapping wings and Gizzy stopped screeching. Harry turned around to load Hedwig and Gizzy into their cage holders in the backseat, and Gizzy nipped at his finger. "YOUCH!" Harry said as he shook his hand. "Y/N, please control your owl." Harry said to me as I laughed at him. He glared at me but I didn't care.  Dad hopped into the driver's seat, Mom got into the passenger's seat, Harry set Hedwig's cage into it's holder, then sat next to me in the backseat, while Gizzy was falling asleep. I grabbed my phone from my back pocket, and started texting my friends. Harry was bored since his phone was dead, and he rudely looked over my shoulder at my texts, and I got mad at him." Harry! What the hell?" I say. He chuckles and so do I.

        When we arrive at the platform, Mom and Dad take us up to the train, then they kiss and hug us goodbye. Nothing much happened afterwards. All the other cabins were full so I sat alone. I actually preferred it this way. The train began to move and I waved goodbye to my parents, then slumped down in my seat, put my earbuds in, and started listening to music.

        After a bit, a tall handsome boy knocked on my cabin door. He looked maybe 6 feet tall, he had big arms, and brown pools staring into my eyes. I realized that I was staring and I quickly opened the door. "There's no room in the other cabins, so I guess I'm stuck with you." The boy said. "OK. What's your name?" I ask in an attempt to be nice and welcoming. "Mattheo" he says. "I'm Y/N!" I say back. He puts his headphones on and leans on the window, closing his eyes. I knew that meant to leave him be, but for some reason I couldn't stop staring. Before I knew it, we were at Hogwarts, and I was woken by the jolt of the train stopping. I shook Mattheo awake and we left the cabin.