Thrusday, December 14th, 2023

Where the hell do I began? Look today was so boring I have no clue if yall wanna read this part!

In other words today my uncontrollable brain was a b*tch and threw a wave a anxiety at me harder then when my cousin throws one of his toy cars at my F*CKING HEAD!

*sigh* I do have anger issues so that's a fact but other than a wave of anxiety I'm really excited for my birthday!

It's on the 22nd and really close to Christmas so me and my Aunt share a family party, P.S her birthday is on the 15th.
This weekend I'm very busy so updates will be slower than ever but can I tell you about my anxiety wave?

Ok I'm telling yall either way, so me and my friend @ItsMiaDaWerido_LCPD (sorry if I spell your user wrong) are Irl besties and see eachother alot!

Normally we talk about writing and book planning because we're both writers but I take my talent to another level while she keeps her books on docs.

She writes Thriller books while I'm amazing at fantasy writing, we were doing a school writing project and I somehow made mine writing piece into a book.

Yep, how does that happen? I HAVE A BIG IMAGINATION MIA! No seriously it's a bit annoying.

But she said I should make it a book on my wattpad page so of course I will, when I finish it at least.

So I get off topic to easily back to the anxiety wave, so after our conversation today I was home all day writing because what else do you do? Go outside? Nah it's a snow-less Canadian winter I'M NOT GOING OUTSIDE IN COLD WEATHER.

So I was thinking of all the books I'm going to write and post, which scares me to the living core because none of them are on the same topic.

Anyways in the time of my anxiety wave I did some warrior oc sketches while at a hospital appointment with my dad.

And then I took a nap and watched doctor Oakley for the rest of my miserable day. BYEEEEE