Bahara(The spring of love)Part 1(RoShiv)(RiVanya as a supporting pair)

This FS is slightly inspired by the fairy tale 'Beauty and the beast'.

Thank you ingenuity_phoenix for the lovely cover pages.

Shivangi and her parents Ritik-Shivanya live in a small rented house owned by Rocky.They are so poor that they could not pay the rent for many months.The angry Rocky barged into the house.

They were shocked.

Ritik:Rocky Sir...

Rocky:Don't utter my name sweetly.I am not going to melt.You have not paid the rent for many months.I want it now.

Ritik-Shivanya and Shivangi became upset.

Ritik:If I had money,I would have paid you.

Shivanya:Yes Rocky.Ritik is very sick.He can't work.So whatever money I earn is spent on his treatment.

Rocky:I don't want to hear any excuse.

Shivangi:Rocky Sir,I just finished my college.I will start giving job interviews.The moment I get my salary I will give it to you.

Rocky:I can't wait till then.I need it now.

Rocky:We don't have money to give you Sir.Then how will we give you?

Suddenly Rocky's eyes fell on Shivangi.He smirked.

Rocky:If you have no money,give you daughter to me.

They were shocked.

Ritik:What nonsense are you saying?

Rocky:Don't misunderstand me.I did not ask you to sell your daughter to me.I just asked you to get her married to me.

They were stunned.

Shivangi:Sorry Sir,I can't marry you.

Rocky got irritated:But why?

Shivangi:Because I don't love you.My dream man is not you.

Rocky:But sorry Shivangi.You have to marry me.That's my order.Otherwise I will throw you all out of this house.

Otherwise I will throw you all out of this house