I Lost Almost my Entire Life

My name is Hailey. They call me Rosealie. There's others heres. But I've been here the longest. I think there's 6 of us. Including Michael.I'll get to him later.Now My Story, I'm 18 years old, and I have been missing since I was 5, I've been kidnapped you could say for over 10 years, almost 14 years. considering my 19 birthday is in a couple of weeks.

I've lost my whole life here in this house. They Moved us to England recently , because one of the new ones. They send us to school and all but they have changed the way we looked completely.

When they abducted me , I had greenish grey eyes, Blonde hair, it was straight, but now that im older.

my eyes are a grey because of the things that they put in my eyes ,they call them contacts, My hair is a jet black, and in curls. I guess my hair curled as I grew older. as for my hair color it doesn't grow out blonde but a soft brown, I don't even remember anyone from my past life. My family, that's what they keep telling me they are.

Is a Lady, a Man. Who I'm suspecting are my 'Mother and Father' If he was then he....I'll get to that later.

Myself , 'Rosealie' so what they call me, (18 almost 19 years old )

He was there a year after me. 

Johnny, His Real name is Phill he's 16, he was taken when he was 6. 

Johnny, had Jet black hair already so they didn't have to do anything to him so I thought when they dyed.his.hair a light brown to match 'our father' and his blue eyes were now grey like mine.  

A few weeks after he arrived we then flew to New York , I found out when they in rolled us in school.

we were there for two years , and that's when Joshua joined us. They named him Daniel he was 6 Now he's 14. We left New York after everything with Joshua was calmed down.  

Joshua, had big brown eyes and Dark brown hair he got to keep his eyes because they matched 'our mother's'

They were actually the ones that felt like family , I treated them like I would of treated any of my siblings... I don't even remember if I had siblings. I kept them save. they watched out for me...

Then we left to California. San Deigo California. It was so pretty there we stayed there till now, and they did take two twin girls from there ,

Sally and Nancy , they were 5 like me. That was two years ago. they are now seven...

Sally and Nancy were identical , So they dyed Sally's Brown and Nancy's Black ,

and they both got grey eyes. She Named Them Sarah and Marcy , Sarah is Nancy and Marcy is Sally. 

and then finally...Michael he's a year old... but he .....

is mine...

Leah's A/N

hey guise its me Leahh (: What do you guise think of this new story of mine, Its just a maybe. i might , or might not keep this going but its on if's . So yeaa :D

So yes no ?

vote comment :)

fan me (:

:D yeaa

have fun with life and remember

Ship Niah (: