RIDE OR DIE

Once upon a time in the bustling halls of Ciprian High, there was a notorious troublemaker named Kai.

She had a reputation for mischief, breaking rules with no regard for consequences. One fateful day, as fate would have it, she found herself in the guidance office alongside two intriguing boys.

There was Lui, the one with a bleeding lip and a defiant smirk on his face. He had gotten into a fight defending his friend, Jerwin, who was the other boy casually nursing some bruises.

As the three locked eyes, an unspoken understanding passed between them, and laughter erupted in the otherwise quiet office.

As they waited for the stern gaze of the guidance counselor, Kai, Lui, and Jerwin began exchanging stories.

The tales unfolded, revealing the reasons for their unexpected meeting. The connection formed like a spark igniting a fuse, and by the time the school day ended, the trio was inseparable.

Kai, Lui, and Jerwin embraced their troublemaker identities, and their friendship blossomed into a Ride or Die bond. They navigated through detentions, pranks, and adventures together, each escapade strengthening their unbreakable connection. The mischievous trio became legendary in Ciprian High, known for their rebellious spirit and unwavering loyalty to each other.

Despite their penchant for trouble, Kai, Lui, and Jerwin discovered the true meaning of friendship. Together, they faced challenges head-on, always having each other's backs. Their high school years were a rollercoaster of laughter, camaraderie, and, of course, a few more visits to the guidance office.

As they stood side by side at graduation, they realized that their unconventional friendship had been the most extraordinary part of their teenage years.

The end.