Ch.1

This story isn't about a typical witch everyone makes them out to be.

This is a story about a healing witch that travels around halfway around the world to save the life of a royalty family from the Hullbridge kingdom.

Her name was Isla. She had short purple hair with purple eyes. On her head she wore a stunning black and purple top hat with black feathers and purple flowers.

She wore a black with purple accents on her skirt, and a long with that she wore a purple undershirt with a black and purple corset.

She wore glasses with string attached to them so when she took them off, they would hang down from her neck so she wouldn't loose them.

She has a purple and black sceptre that holds most of her magic.

She wears black fishnet stockings, cute purple socks, and black shoes.

Isla has been practicing healing magic for over half her life, she recently decided to also study and practice battle magic, which she thought would be a good tool for the future. And only god knows what the future has in store for her.

Sometimes passes and she receives a letter. She never gets letters. She's confused. "Who would wanna send a letter to me?" She asks herself. She quickly opens the letter envelope and starts to read the letter itself. It read:

"Dear Isla,
My people have told me about you and your healing magic, and they have given me fantastic reviews!
I hope it is not much to ask for.. but my family is very sick, including myself, and we are far too weak to take horses into the forest.
So I pray you wouldn't mind coming to Hullbridge kingdom to help me and my family.
Thank you and I hope to see you soon."

The letter was signed "king Marshal".

Isla drops the letter and panics. She's never been asked for help from royalty.

She grabs a bag and starts to pack her essentials. Extra clothes, 2 bedrolls (2 just in case she looses one), etc.

She also grabs weapons, because the road to Hullbridge from her cottage is dangerous.

Then, she walked out that door for probably the last time.
She was hesitant, but she would risk her own life in attempt to safe someone else's.

(This is a short chapter, sorry 😭. I promise, chapter 2 will be longer. Anyways, this is what isla looks like if the description wasn't a good enough explanation!!)

 Anyways, this is what isla looks like if the description wasn't a good enough explanation!!)