New World

Barbie was packing her bags for the big change of her life... Moving with Ken, yeah she was scary at first but then a bolt of joy got in her veins. Her thoughts were interrupted by her Mom, her Mom came closer to her daughter and put a hand on her shoulder and smile at her while saying "Barbie my sweetheart are you alright? You look a little sad." She said while touching her hair with her fingers, Barbie jut raise her eyes at her mother and said "I'm fine mom." Then She put her hand in her face trying to hide her tears that were running all over her face then she look at her fingers and confess to her mom "Mom I don't want to leave you, dad and my sisters, I feel like I'm abandoning you... Am I?" Her Mom just smile at her and hug her tight and told her almost whispering at her daughter "Honey you're not abandoning us, you're making a huge step in your life swetie It's completely fine, you wouldn't always be with us and that isn't wrong, you will always be in our heart, and besides there its holiday" Barbie giggle at her mother joke about visiting them in holiday she hug one more time before grabbing her bag and going downstairs.

She was in the leaving room and she found her boyfriend stading in the front door of the dreamhouse waiting for her, she grab her bags and put it on his blue jeep then he was going inside of the dreamhouse to grab the other bags of Barbie but his mother came running to her son Mrs. Carson was crying while kissing her son cheeks and Mr. Carson came and Hug her son while holding back his tears, Ken just smile and said "Mom, Dad I'm going to miss you a lot, Thanks for giving me this chance to live by my own with fia- I mean Barbie... girlfriend, yep girlfriend just that she's not my fiance HAHAAHA" He just turn around and wave a goodbye to Mrs and Mr Roberts and then Barbie hug her family one more time, then Barbie saw Skipper make a weird movement with her hand and she turn around and move his hands affirming, Barbie just looked at Ken and raise an eyebrow and she raised her shoulders and got into the jeep of Her boyfriend. They both wave a goodbye to their family and they start their new dream and also their new world.

Barbie was signing the songs that the radio give to her and she was also eating snacks... a lot of snacks and Ken well, Ken was just driving and hearing Barbie singning and sharing the snacks with her. And then after 5 hours of driving they finally arrived to their destination.... MIAMI.