~.One Long Trip.~

Russia could NOT tolerate this. Living in ONE BIG HOUSE

isn't going to work. With all the countries. Nope. Russia couldn't do this. Never, not ever. 

"Russia! You ready?" A masculine voice yelled from downstairs. Russia struggled around his room, tripping over every single little thing on the floor at that moment. His room was a mess. It always was. Boxes of vodka and even glass bottles of vodka. Everywhere. Russia grabbed his shirt off his hanging bed and tripped over a random vodka box. "WHOA!" Russia yelled, barely catching himself before he hit the floor. 

"RUSSIA!" Another voice yelled, feminine and a bit high pitched. Stupid vodka. Move out of the way! Russia thought angrily, tired of tripping and nearly falling. He grabbed his backpack and rushed to find a full vodka bottle in the mess he called his room. Then he heard footsteps, coming up the stairs. Not good. Russia rushed more, looking for some not ripped shoes in a pile of many dead pairs.  

The door to Russia's room swung open, to reveal a very pissed Germany. "What the hell are you doing? The uber is outside!" Germany said from the door. Poland's voice echoed from downstairs, yelling, "Germany! The uber says he might leave since nothing is happening!"

In a silent reply, Germany grabbed Russia by the arm and tugged him downstairs. "HEY! WAIT! I FORGOT MY VODKA!" Russia yelled at Germany as he was pulled down the stairs. "Forget the vodka! Hopefully someone will bring some drinks to the house..." Poland said, her straight white hair down to her shoulders swayed in the cold wind from outside as she held the door open. 

Russia grumbled as he was stuffed into the car, Poland in the middle since she was the shortest, Russia and Germany on the sides since they needed a lot of leg space. The uber car was surprisingly small, there was barely enough space for Russia to even sit down on the left side. 

"Can I sit in the front?" Russia asked, and both Germany and the uber nodded. 

Russia wore a big jacket, with fur around the part on his neck.  Germany wore a thick sweater that said 'I love EVERYTHING' on the front. Poland wore a white jacket with fur on the inside for warmth, and ironically, it matched her hair. 

Russia walked around the car, to the front passenger seat, opened the door, and got in. It was especially hard for Russia to get into any low car, considering how tall he was, and how long his legs were. 

When the uber finally set the route and began to accelerate, Russia was already falling asleep. Particularly, Russia was always asleep in a car because he had quite the bad sleep in a bed. Either his feet would stick out, or his head would, or maybe the covers just weren't big enough. Or maybe there was a hole, or something. There was always an issue with him and sleeping, but in a car, all of those things melted away.

Russia fought against his sleepiness, he didn't want to sleep. He wanted to be on guard, he really did, but he ended up losing the fight and fell asleep intensely quick.

~...........~

Germany was tired. He genuinely wanted to go to sleep, but he wondered helplessly if Russia was still awake. "Poland?" He whispered to the only girl next to him. Poland turned to look at him. "Yeah?" She replied softly. "Is Russia asleep?" He asked. Poland leaned forward, looking at Russia and then leans back and nods. "It's a pretty long drive. I knew he was going to sleep at some point." Poland said, a sleepy expression entering her face. Germany nodded, looking back outside the window. 

Maybe time will pass faster if he sleeps. 

No. If this uber tries to kidnap us, I won't be awake to help. Germany thought, gaining some confidence and resisting sleep became easier. For now, Germany though quickly.