1

I flopped down into my bed, screaming and crying into a pillow. I felt like shit. I heard footsteps rush up the stairs and into my room. "Shit, y/n are you ok?!" I heard Colbys voice, as he placed a hand on my back.

I slowly shook my head, keeping my head buried in the pillow. I heard Colby sigh. "Look, y/n I can't help you if you won't tell me what's wrong" he spoke, just loud enough for me to hear.

"Do you want a hug?" He asked. I nodded slowly as he grabbed my shoulder and waist gently and lifted me into his arms sitting on the bed.

I weeped into his chest, snuggling up close to the warmth of him. "I-I he- h-e ch-cheated on m-m-e" I spoke through sniffles and tears. Colby let out an angry groan.

I looked up at him. He looked pissed. He set me down on the bed. "shhh, stay right here" he spoke softly. Not like I had the energy too move anyways.

He stomped out of my room as I heard distant talking. After a moment Kat rushed in and sat down next to me, pulling me into a hug.

"Y/n I'm so sorry." Kat said. I hugged her back and nuzzled my head into her neck and shoulder.

COLBYS POV
I rushed to get Sam, Corey, and Jake. I told them all what happened and we all hopped into my car. We drove in pissed silence, thinking about what we would do to him.

As we pulled up in the driveway everyone stomped up to the door and I pounded on it heavily. "OPEN UP!" Jake yelled. The door opened slightly and before he could open it all the way, Sam slammed the door into the man's face, sending him to the floor.

We each walked inside as Devon pulled up in the driveway behind us. We walked in, slamming the door behind us.

DEVONS POV
I pulled into the driveway, pissed. I exited my car and walked up to the truck parked at the front of the driveway. I yanked the pocket knife out of my pocket.

I dragged the blade across the car, ruining the paint and the blade at the same time. I crouched down and poked a hole in his back tire, moving up to pop his front tire and all the other ones on the other sides.

I used the back of the knife and smashed the windows, taking all of my anger out on them.

I took a deep breath as the boys walked out of the house, panting and covered head to toe in blood, Colby the most covered, and Corey the least.

They didn't speak at all, just closed the door and walked to their car. I hopped into my car behind them and quickly pulled out, unblocking their car.

We drove home, their car trailing behind mine. We drove for a while before arriving back at the trap house and walking inside.

Y/NS POV
Me and Kat heard the door slam shut and rushed downstairs to see all the boys covered in blood. My heart dropped, but still felt warm.

Happy they cared for me, but scared for what they did.

I rushed up to all of them and beckoned them to the bathroom. "Shit..." I spoke under my breath.

I stepped out as Colby hopped in the shower, everyone taking turns getting clean from the blood of most likely my ex.

As everyone got done I was sat on the couch, my head in my hands. Colby sat to my left, and Jake to my right. Jake put his hand on my shoulder, leaning down his head to look at my face. "Y/n, it's gonna be ok. Everything's alright" he spoke softly, comforting me a little. I leaned into him, shrinking myself into a ball.

I felt the weight on the couch shift as the other boys, Devon, and Kat sat down. I sat back up and looked at everyone.

The silence was deafening.

"So..." Kat spoke up, edging on a conversation should be made. "I don't know, to be honest." Colby said. I didn't realize it but jake still had his arm wrapped around my shoulders.

It felt right to have his hand there. I don't know why. It just... did.

I slumped back into jake as Colby shot a sort of jealous? Look at jake, who slightly moved his hand up then back down onto my back.

"Movie?" Jake suggested out of the blue. Everyone agreed as we searched for something to watch.

They knew I needed something to keep my mind off of what was happening, so I let them try.

We watched a horror movie as me and Jake cuddled for a bit, Colby randomly grabbed onto my shoulders and pulled me into him, glaring at Jake.

I was too tired to do anything so I just let it happen. He held tightly onto me, but still gently. After a while I passed out.

COLBYS POV
I sat up against the back of the couch next to Sam. As we watched the movie I realized y/n had passed out.

I slowly grabbed a blanket from off the back of the couch, it was chilly in the living room. I put it over top of us both.

I looked down at her, sleeping peacefully on top of me. I wish this moment would last forever.

But eventually she would just be dragged away by Jake, and leave me alone.

After the movie finished, almost everyone was passed out. We had decided to just sleep all together on the couch in case y/n needed something.

I was glad i did, i would be able to spend time with her and get her away from Jake. I knew she had something with him and i didn't want it.

992 WORDS
Thank you for reading the first chapter!