𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲: 𝚅𝚄𝙻𝙽𝙴𝚁𝙰𝙱𝙻𝙴

╰┈ [Vulnerable]

┏━━━ ━━━┓
Hate Me by Nico Collins playing...
II
┗━━━ ━━━┛

"HEY... I JUST WANT TO SAY I'M SORRY," you mumble softly, your words drifting between your lips. The gentle caress of the wind graces your newly bandaged body, offering a cooling sensation that soothes your healing skin.

Meanwhile, Chishiya has ventured out to fetch some ice cream, despite your repeated assurances that it's unnecessary. As you pack up your medicinal supplies into a bag, preparing for potential evacuations from the hotel, Niragi rests on a nearby lobby couch, deeply asleep, his legs sprawled in a carefree manner.

Observing your actions, Kuina shakes her head, her expression conveying a mix of disapproval. She finds your apology to be unwarranted, and frankly, she doesn't quite appreciate the idea of you apologizing. "What?" she inquires, a hint of uncertainty in her voice as if she couldn't quite believe her ears.

After pausing for a moment to collect your thoughts, you released a soft breath and continued, "I apologize for entangling you in all of this... for drawing you into our world... my life."

Kuina responded with a soft, breathy laugh, "Y/N, really? No need for apologies. I owe you my life. I'm alive now because of you. I couldn't be more thankful to be here."

Your movements came to a halt as you gathered your supplies, your gaze drifting downward to the ground beneath your feet. "Even though you're stuck with two lunatics? –Even now that you know who I am and what I've done?" Your voice quivered slightly, betraying the anxiety that swirled within you as you awaited her response. Your eyes drifted towards the peacefully slumbering Niragi, their focus laced with apprehension.

Kuina's observant eyes registered your inner turmoil, and she couldn't help but frown, her thoughts wandering back to the passionate dance of fire between you and Niragi. – she recalls it all, the desperate longing in your eyes, the streams of tears, your unwavering determination to find solace in each other's embrace, and the heavy weight of Chishiya's sorrowful gaze. Kuina realized that there was far more to your story than what Chishiya had revealed to her because he remained ignorant about Niragi's involvement.

As the haunting echoes of your past reverberated in her mind, a painful tightness gripped her heart. She vividly remembered the traces of your tears welling up on her thighs, the same thighs that you had frantically scratched, seeking her assistance.

[1] "I was living for him, that's what I was doing."

[1] "I've lost so many people to them..."

Kuina's gaze fell to her thighs, now covered by the jeans that you had managed to find for her during your scavenging expedition with Chishiya. Her mind became a whirlwind of memories and flashbacks as she absorbed the gravity of your words. At that moment, it was as though her own voice reverberated in her mind, playing out past conversations and experiences. [1] "I think it's you who'd kill for her."

[1] "She's done so much for you already." The echoes of her previous thoughts resounded in her head. As the echoes faded, Kuina was pulled back to the present, where you anxiously awaited her response.