вuckч вαrnєѕ~ rσugh ѕєх 🌶️

Getting used to modern day technology was difficult for Bucky, but with help from you, it was easier than he thought. Now he's able to talk, text, and do whatever he wants now. As of right now, Bucky was catching up on stuff he missed throughout the years. As he was scrolling through Google, he came across a link that's connected to Tumblr so he tapped on it to see what it was. That's when he came across something interesting. He found a blog that has particularly dirty things, meaning the person who runs the blog writes a lot of smut. Bucky tapped on one of the links that took him to one of the stories. His mind was nearly blown when he finished it. He went back to read another one and another one. That's when something caught his eye. He recognized the name of the person's blog. The name "Y/N" was displayed in the bio of the blog. It didn't take long for Bucky to figure out that the blog is ran by his girlfriend, who isn't as innocent as he thought she was.

"Oh you're in so much trouble when you get home, doll." Bucky says to himself.

Bucky continued to read the stories you have posted on your blog. He didn't like the fact that you were writing and fantasizing about other men, but he will admit that your writing is very well written.

"Bucky, I'm home!" Your voice echoed through the apartment.

You kicked the door shut with your foot and went to the kitchen to put the groceries away. Bucky shut his phone off and put it in his pocket, making his way to the kitchen.

"Hey, doll." Bucky kisses your lips. "How was the store?" He asks.

"It was alright. It wasn't as crowded as last week." You tell him. "Anything interesting happened here?" You asked

"Not really." He starts. "I did come across something interesting." He says, leaning against the kitchen counter and crosses his arms over his chest.

"What was it?" You asked, putting something in the refrigerator.
"Have you heard of something called Tumblr?" He asks.

You stopped in your tracks, nearly dropping the gallon of milk in your hands.

"I- uhh may have came across it a couple times. Why?" You say nervously.

"Well, I seen this blog on there and this person writes stories that are sexual." He says.

"Oh, th-that's cool." You say with a stutter.

"The person also has the same first name as you." He says.

Your eyes widened. Bucky noticed how you went quiet. He pushed himself off the counter and approached you. Your breathing got heavy when you felt his presence behind you. Bucky's body was against your back. He placed his hands on the counter on either side of you, trapping you in between his body and the counter. You shivered when you felt his breath against your neck.

"Is there something you want to tell me, doll?" Bucky asks, whispering in your ear.

"N-No." You say.

"Really? Cause it sounds like you do." He says

"I-I don't know what you mean." You say, playing dumb.

"Don't lie to me, babydoll. You exactly know what I'm talking about." He says.

You gasped when you felt his bulge against your ass. It took everything in you to not give in and tell him that you're the one writing those stories

"I think..." Bucky's right hand slides down the front of your body, stopping on your clothed pussy. "You're the one who's writing those dirty stories." He says, applying pressure to your clit.

"It's me! I'm the one who's writing them!" You blurted out, not being able to take it anymore.

"I would've never thought that my doll has such a dirty mind." He says with a chuckle.