1- new school

harry's pov

"HARRY!!"

"HARRY WAKE UP RIGHT NOW!!"

i groaned as i felt someone shaking me out of my sleep.

"harry if you don't wake up right now, you're literally late for school" now i recognize who it was, it's my mother. after i heard that, i jumped up and rushed to my bathroom to brush my teeth. then i ran back into my room to the closet and grabbed the closest thing i could find. which was a pair of black skinnies, a black calvin klein shirt, with my brown chelsea boots.

i rushed putting the trousers on almost falling into my dresser in the process. sliding off my shirt afterwards (it landed on my tv) and throwing on the ck shirt. after that i just grabbed my boots, my bag and keys off the dresser and ran downstairs to the kitchen to kiss my mum goodbye.

"bye mum love you" i kissed her on the cheek and ran out the door, not hearing her reply.

i hurriedly got into my car and threw my things into the front seat. i started the car and practically sped to school seeing as the time was literally almost nine a.m. (i was supposed to be there at eight-forty).

i parked the car in the parking lot of my highschool,  slipped on my boots, then grabbed my bag and took my key out of the ignition. i got inside of the school and ran up the stairs to my first class which was maths. i honestly have no clue who would make maths a subject and why would this school make it my first class of the day.

i knocked on the classroom door waiting for the teacher to answer the door.

"oh hello mr. styles late once again, no surprise there what's the excuse this time." my professor mrs. gomez said to me when she opened the door and let me in. "just overslept i guess." i told her walking to my seat next to my best mates niall and louis.

i was about to say something to them but then i was cut off by my teacher saying something after someone walked in.

*******************************************

liam's pov

it's my first day at this new highschool and not gonna lie i am extremely nervous. for valid reasons of course. i just moved to holmes chapel from my hometown wolverhampton, england a few days ago. it's different obviously, but i'm sure i'll get used to it.

i walk into the office to be greeted by a guy that looks about my age.

"hello you must be liam, i'm nicholas you could call me nick if you'd like." he said to me while smiling and holding his hand out indicating for me to shake it. i shake his hand then pull away. "yeah, it's liam payne."

"awesome! well i have your schedule here and i'll show you to all of your classes since i have most of the same classes as you except history." he spoke while showing me a paper i'm assuming is my schedule. "sounds okay to me" i nodded.

we started to walk out of the office to walk up a flight of stairs. "so our first class is maths." nick said as we were nearing the top of the stairs. "turn here." he pointed. i obliged and turned a corner to a classroom i'm assuming is maths.

nick knocked on the door waiting for the professor to answer it. a woman that was average height that had blonde hair i assumed was dyed because she had brown roots, and she looked like she was in her mid thirties answered the door.

"mrs. gomez, this is our new student." he handed her my schedule and walked to his seat.

"class may i have your attention!" i covered my body with my arms (something i do when i'm nervous) and looked down. if i wasn't anxious enough before, i definitely am now.

"this is," she looked at my schedule "liam payne, our new student." i looked up, still covered my body and waved a bit.

"liam you can go sit next to louis." she pointed to a guy that had bright blue eyes with a short brownish fringe.

"hello liam i'm louis tomlinson." he introduced himself. "oh h-hi nice to meet y-you." god i hate when i get so nervous i start stuttering.

"these are my mates harry, niall, and zayn." he pointed to two lads. one had blue eyes like him with blonde hair that you could tell was dyed like the professor's hair. the guy that was sitting next to him had black hair that was a bit long to maybe a little less than half of his neck (prince haired zayn). and the other one. oh my god. the mop of curls on his head just looks so soft to touch, and his green eyes are just absolutely gorgeous. and his lips looks so kissable.

i didn't realize i was staring until the bell rung a couple seconds earlier and i felt someone tap me on my shoulder. "dude are you seriously in love already god, you just got here man." nick joked.

"in love? what are you talking about?"

"you know what i'm talking about mate, you were legit staring at harry's soul."

was i really staring? oh god this isn't good. he probably thinks i'm a creep. "yeah man you were staring i don't know about him thinking you're a creep, he was literally looking at your bum when you got up." nick told me dying laughing. shit i didn't mean to think out loud.

"it isn't funny." i rolled my eyes. "but it is though."
he argued still laughing. "i don't car-"

"HEY LIAM AND NICK, WOULD YOU LIKE TO SIT WITH US AT OUR TABLE OVER THERE?!" louis interrupted me yelling and pointing to a table where harry, zayn, and niall sitting. "mate why are you yelling we're right here." nick said to louis, annoyed at his loud voice. "shut up rat ANYWAY liam do you want to come." nick slapped the back of louis's neck when louis called him a rat.

"oh uh s-sure i'll come." i stuttered once again.

"GREAT LET'S GO." he yelled pulling nick and i towards the table with the other three lads.

"oh hey guys." one of the guys i think name was niall said when he saw us coming to sit down with our trays. "h-hey." i felt someone's eyes burning into the side of my head. when i looked up i saw it was harry.

we were basically having a staring contest until i looked away, because he's so damn intimidating and so attractive i just can't. i heard him chuckle after i looked away from his gaze. even his laugh is beautiful oh my god.

"alright you two love birds, that's enough staring contests for the day." i glared at nick. if looks could kill, he'd def be six feet under but i'd be beside him.
"whatever."

"so liam where are you from?" zayn asked.

"oh i'm f-from wolverh-hampton, e-england."

"i never heard of wolverh-hampton, e-england." louis made fun of my stuttering and everyone at the table started laughing except zayn and harry. i got up with my tray and threw it into the trashcan and stormed off to the restrooms, tears welling in my eyes.

"liam? are you in here love?" i heard someone say entering the restroom.

who entered the restroom?