prologue

𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗶𝘂𝗺

❝ 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥. ❞

on that fateful march 5th, sora's cries harmonized with the rushing wind, a symphony of fear echoing through the endless sky. her small, futile flaps did little to alter her trajectory amidst the sea of clouds, and the blinding sun seemed to mock her distress.

"otto-san! i'm scared!" she called out once more, her voice carried away by the unforgiving gusts. the world around her was a vast expanse of white, a surreal dreamscape that contrasted sharply with the reality of her predicament.

as her heart raced, sora couldn't escape the realization that this was no ordinary birthday celebration. no joyful gatherings or laughter, just the solitary dance of a terrified child in the open sky.

but amidst the panic, a small voice within her whispered, "my quirk." it was a spark of recognition in the chaos. sora's young mind grappled with the idea that her newfound ability was the source of both her distress and potential salvation.

yet, through the haze of her tears, a silhouette emerged in the distance, a figure soaring towards her. sora strained to see through her blurred vision, and as the figure drew nearer, a familiar voice reached her ears.

"my daughter, i've been looking everywhere for you."

sora's heart skipped a beat as recognition dawned. "otto-san!" joy and relief intertwined in her cry as strong arms enveloped her, grounding her in an embrace that transcended the weightlessness of the sky.

"there, there," he murmured, his voice a soothing balm. "i'm sorry. you were very scared, weren't you?"

she nodded, unable to articulate her emotions, but the comforting presence of her father spoke louder than words.

"sora," he said, his hand gently running through her hair. "doesn't it look beautiful up here?" fear clenched her heart, but a plea in his voice encouraged her to open her eyes. slowly, she complied, allowing the ethereal light to seep through her closed lids.

as her vision cleared, the beauty of the cloud-kissed sky unfolded before her. the fear that once shrouded her senses gave way to wonder, and in that moment, she realized that her fourth birthday, though unconventional, held a beauty she wouldn't trade for anything.

if only she knew, beneath the calm of the present, lay the mysteries of a future yet to unfold. in her father's embrace, sora remained unaware of the complexities awaiting her journey. the winds that whispered tales of her fears held no clue to the crossroads and tributaries in her path.

each gust of wind, while carrying echoes of her current moment, bore silent promises of uncharted experiences. if only she knew that every tear shed in fear was a prelude to a story etched in resilience and growth, waiting to be written in the open skies of her tomorrows. in the familiar warmth of her father's arms, the enigma of what lay ahead remained a silent promise, concealed in the whispers of the winds.

a/n:look who's back :')

a/n:
look who's back :')