Chapter 35: Waking Stone

(Above ground, Zane's Falcon catches a glimpse of a Stone Swordsman.)

Zane: Sensei, it's as we feared. Another Stone Samurai Warrior is loose on the streets.

(More Stone Warriors appear.)

Kai: No. No.

Jay: No!

Wu: We're under attack!

-

Gayle: (On TV) As this army of stone statues sweeps over the city, no one is safe. Mayhem and destruction are their only want. Attempts at communication have failed, prohibiting even the desperate option of surrender! The mayor has already called for a massive evacuation!

Rufus: (Runs out of his store.) Huh? What's this? (He picks up an Illuma Sword. He goes inside to collect his comics and runs back out. A Stone Warrior picks up a mailbox.)

Postman: What about the privacy of the mail? (He flees on his bike.)

(Dareth's students whimper as a Stone Warrior corners them.)

Dareth: Run! (Everyone runs away.) Heh, you picked on the wrong dojo. (He grabs a sword but the Warrior tosses it away.) Okay, warm-up's over. Let's get serious. (He hits the Warrior's head with a scythe, but he punches him.) Nice knowing you. (He runs away, accidentally bumping into Vinny.)

Vinny: That's it, I'm out of here. (He runs away.)

Gayle: Quitter! (To Dareth) Ugh! You! Wanna be my cameraman?

Dareth: Uh...not really.

Gayle: Great! Follow me! I need this shot. Are you getting this?

Dareth: Uh, I hope so. (He points the camera at her.)

Gayle: (Clears her throat) I'm standing outside Grand Sensei Dareth's Mojo Dojo, the training headquarters of the ninja, only to find that even here, no one is safe.

Dareth: (Seeing a Stone Warrior approaching them) Uh, Gayle, um—

Gayle: Hey. I talk, you film.

Dareth: But Gayle—

Gayle: No buts. (She screams as the Warrior grabs her, but Zane kicks him and catches her.)

Zane: You seem in need of assistance.

Gayle: Thanks, Mr. Ninja.

(Stone warriors start to corner them.)

Anna: They're everywhere! (Warriors also come from behind them.)

(Anna shot an orb  at one and it blasted it back but the Stone warrior easily recovered.)

Jay: What are we gonna do!!! (Anna made a dagger and threw it at Jay.) What was that for? (Jay ducked it the dagger hit the Stone warrior that Zane kicked.)Oh thanks 

Kai: If They're immune to our weapons and powers how the heck are we to fight back 

Cole: With our fist. (Cole punches one but it has no effect.)

Zane: I don't think that was a smart choice

Anna: No it wasn't (Cole gets kicked back.)

Jay: Ninja, GO! (He does spinjitzu and gets rid of four stone warriors.)

(Lloyd, Wu, and Misako arrive on the Ultra Sonic Raider.)

Wu: We have to protect the people. Gather as many as you can and get them to our evacuation point.

Nya: (On the Raider's screen) We've got problems with that evacuation point, guys. I can't find a safe place to land!