➽Chapter 46

While the lives of the Chauhans in Mumbai was in chaos with Dishank's parentage and Erisha's sudden delivery, life in London was peaceful, well as peaceful as Samay Chauhan let it stay

Speaking of Samay, he was actually a mess more like his feelings were a mess.

Jason, why doesn't she remember the day? It is supposed to be an important day for both of us! Why am I the only one who remembers it?” Samay asked Jason for the tenth time after Meher pretended she doesn't remember their anniversary on call.

Jason sighed slowly losing his patience with the thick skulled guy who couldn't just accept he is in love with his ex wife. And the said ex wife, is on her way to surprise him on their anniversary. How romantic!!!

Jason took a deep breath and replied, “You don't love her, she is your EX wife emphasis on ex, why would her not remembering your wedding anniversary be upsetting to you? Shouldn't you be happy your ex is not clingy! Don't you remember how clingy my ex girlfriend had been even after we broke up, it was honestly embarrassing.”

Samay glared at him. No one had the rights to call his mimi, clingy or embarrassing. “So you are implying that I am wrong for expecting her to remember our wedding anniversary?”

“Well, obviously! Why would you even care when you don't have feelings for that person. Don't you hate her? Like you know people only take divorce when there are serious issues in their marriage. Wait...do you regret taking divorce? Do you still love her dude? Did you get divorce just for the university's no married person policy?”Jason inquired and smirked inwardly when he found Samay thinking deeply.

The questions have hit him in right direction! Just a small push and this idiot will finally realize his feelings and also the mistake of divorcing his Mimi!” Jason thought to himself and then added in the conversation, “Sam, if you regret divorcing Mimi, I mean your Meher. You should make a move soon because once the news of your divorce hits the media house, there are going to be many guys trying to get her, especially her co-star Nikin...no Nivin.”

Jason smiled evilly seeing the effect the name Nivin had on him. Ahh the age old jealousy a perfect device to get people realise their feelings.

Samay who was deep in thoughts after listening Jason's words, glared at Nivin's mention. “Do, I really love Mimi?” he asked aloud expecting a reply from Jason but instead got a reply from the drummer of their group, Mark, “Sam, is this even a question? Every person in our batch knows your love for your Mimi. All you talk about is her. I tell you each one of us would be able to recognize her even without knowing how she looks.”

“Are we talking about Sam and his girl? Obviously no one is whipped for anyone as much as he is, for his ex. This guy doesn't even look at other women if not to compare her to his ex. I tell you Sam, you shouldn't have broken up with her.” Kyle another member of their band spoke which caused Jason to laugh out loud. He took breaths between his laughter and said, “This idiot didn't break up with his girlfriend! He divorced his wife. And I suppose the girl loves him too much, she got separated for his dream.”

Wait seriously he was married? So the anniversary day he was talking about his wedding anniversary and not some first meet anniversary!! Sam, my brother you have fucked up your life to another level. So she coming to the concert and the special song you recorded was for your ex wife great! Just amazing dude! Talk about being in a situationship.” Kyle said patting his back.

Samay who was listening to his friends discussing his life suddenly said, “But I never loved her, we literally married for our families.”

“And I am queen of England! Dude, whom are you even lying to? You know what, see this.” Jason said and then turned towards a female staff working on the stage and said, “Bailey, wish to go on a double date along with Sam, Kyle and his girlfriend?”

“Did you ask Sam? He literally thinks the only woman in the world that exists is his Mimi dude! I am okay going with you, buddy!” Bailey winked at Jason and then turned to do her work.

Kyle jumped up and said, “Look, even the women out here know you love Mimi. Dude get your shit together, before a side hero comes in and takes away the heroine of your life.”

“A very famous side actor, Nivin!!” Jason said adding fuel to a well lit fire.

Samay took a deep breath, analysing all the comments made by his friends and all he realised was he can't lose his Meher to some side hero, especially that chipku Nivin. He just closed his eyes trying to figure out his feelings and all he could try was the Bollywood method of closing your eyes and imagine the face of your love. All he could see was a gracefully dancing Meher, his ex wife.

Maybe, mimi is really rab di Meher for me. Guys I think I love her! Oh shit I love her but we divorced, what if she doesn't feel the same?” Samay shouted in glee.

Mark shrugged and said, “Only way to find out is confess your feelings.”

Seeing Samay finally accepting his feelings, Jason smiled! Finally this idiot will make a move, now lets hope someone has put the same thoughts in Meher's mind.

✦✧✦✧

On the otherside as Meher boarded the flight, all she felt was jittery excitement, reason? Unknown. But the fact she was going to meet Samay brought a giddy smile on her face.

She was lost in the thoughts of how Sam would react to seeing her there and giggled imagining his dramatic reactions.

You traveling for a special reason I feel, child?” an elderly woman beside her asked and all she could do was nod while playing with her engagement ring.

Ahh! Young love! I was the same in my youth, so happy to meet my lover who used to work in Dubai then. ” the lady smiled and gave a kind smile.

Is this really love?” Meher thought, closing her eyes and all she dreamt in the long plane journey was herself and the guy she shared her birthday with, her ex husband Samay.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Hello guys!

Well yes I know a late update but hey I updated before it is 19th! So technically updated the next day itself.

Anyway hope you like Samay's love realisation. Meher's going to realise soon, don't worry.

Also please do suggest a name for Erisha's kid. Need good unique suggestions.

Do vote, comment and share.

Love,
Writer!