Shalki os - Through Each Others Eyes..

Hey guys..so i know..Shaurya is in the villian category..what if he is not..he looks up to Rishabh and has become a businessman like him..but still has bad boy traits..so this is just Palki and Shaurya thinks of each other..first is Palki..

Palki Point of View

P- (thinks) I am so irritated..Shanaya ko poori duniya mein woh pagal mila tha to marry..arrogant jerk..aacha businessman hain toh kuch bhi karega..

P- Gadha, idiot, magarmaach..she cursed in every way possible..because from the day they have met..all they did was fight..because for her..he was the arrogant bastard who had nearly ran over people sleeping on the road. Not knowing he was protecting his friends..

But what irritated her the most..when she wàs with Rajveer so why did idiot look so attractive every time they met..anyways..she had to go to the Luthra mansion for some work..

She had reached there when she saw Karan scolding Shaurya..and it felt bad..yes he is a bad boy..but he looked like a kicked puppy right now..he saw her and quickly wiped his tears and left..

P- (thinks)Poor him..Karan uncle thoda jayada hi strict hain uss pe..

Shaurya Point Of View..

He was hitting the punching bag..he hated that he was Karan's Luthra son..he would rather have Rishabh to be his father..but that was not all..the time favouring that Rajveer infront of him..he hated every second of it..

Everyone loved him even Palki..he huffed..why won't that girl leave his mind..he hated her..because all she did was misunderstood him every time they met..

But still she has found a way into his heart..he feels jealous whenever she with Rajveer..but not anymore..he will make her his..no matter what he had to do..even if it meant breaking Shanaya's heart..it is not like he actually cared for her..and he knows..she loved only his name and money..so it is better to cancel this alliance as soon as possible..

Ps- I haven't watched Kundali Bhagya..and i just like Shalki pairing..so do give your feedback..i would love it.