Chapter One

It went on first Trolls movie where branch just compliment-insult the snackpack about being loud because of their singing. (Just a reminder this is my AU!)

"Branch, come on, go losesy because you always warn us about Bergen and it's been 20th years! And the Bergen haven't find any of us" poppy trying to get the point.

"Well don't come after me if once the Biggest" branch said

"Branch" -poppy

"Loudest" -branch

"Branch!" -poppy

"And Craziest Party ever" -branch

"Branch!!?" -poppy

"That will lead a certain Bergen to us upon hearing such a loud-" branch was interrupted.

"BRANCH LOOK BEHIND YOU!" poppy yelled with surprise look and pointing behind branch.

Branch quickly looked behind sees a portal with pink and yellow colouring inside, before branch can even react he got sucked in and soon enough the snackpack also got sucked.

"OMG THIS ISN'T REALLY HAPPENING!" poppy yelled

"Mr Dinkles don't freak out!" Biggie yelled as he tightly hugged the tiny worm.

"Oh my god!?" Smidge yelled.

"Ohhh" Satin and Chenille said at the same time as they got dizzy from getting spin back.

"Everybody calm down!" Creek yelled even he can't even calm himself down.

"Creek your not helping!!" Guy yelled getting dizzy from spinning around.

"Weeeeeee" Cooper yelled.

"AAAHH" DJ yelled while hugging fuzzbert.

After traveling to a feeling dizzy worm hole they all landed to each other on the grass well not branch because when he first landed he move himself already and poppy was the last one got out of portal landing on top of her friends.

"Woah.. My head hurts a bit but.. Woah" poppy looked around with amazed it's the same place they were before getting sucked on worm hole but this place is looking a better with few design like a lantern attach on tree a few path ways and theres also a light string with different colour Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink and other more.

"What is this place? " guy said finally getting up and looked around.

"The queen declaire that hugging is all the time..? Eehhh.." Branch read out loud on a paper that was attach on tree as branch feeling uncomfortable thinking about it.

"I think this is like those one of I read on books like traveling to future or past? Gasp  are we in future!?? " Smidge said feeling more and more excited.

"Yea it's totally convincing since I see two poppy" branch said in sarcasm looking at poppy and the other herself behind her.

The snackpack looked at branch confused and looked at poppy and they saw another poppy behind their poppy.

"Hi I know this sound might crazy but welcome to future?? I mean there's always fun and weird adventures happened here everyday" P!Poppy said well she has a crown and a nice dress and had those sock warmer like from trolls 3, her dress colour was blue, green, light blue and light green and same colour as her sock warmer.

"Omg are you really me from the future!?? " poppy said feeling excited that she sees her other self from future.

"Now come on! Let me show you around the NEW POP VILLAGE not only that you guys can also meet a new trolls that you haven't met and trust past me, there's a lot of things I wanna tell you!" P!Poppy feeling excited that she leads the former snackpack around the pop village.