❛ 𝓔𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 ˖

❛ 매혹적인  ❛ 𝓔𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆  ˖۪⸙͎ • • • • • ( ⛓️ ,, 🥃  )

❛ 매혹적인 
 ❛ 𝓔𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆  ˖۪⸙͎ 
• • • • • ( ⛓️ ,, 🥃  )

# . . IN WHICH,, goo kim
        and cheon hyo-soon
        find comfort in their
        "Frienship" from the 
        underground business ,,

.𖥔 ؁ > 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐌 
                 > 𝐎𝐂 𝐗 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐍

• writer: me / -lonelyartist
• illustrator: me / -lonelyartist

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

In a quaint city where whispers danced through the Dong Daemun, a small laughter can be heard in a hotel room, a delicate waltz of laughter and shared secrets, painted the canvas of speculation in hues of curiosity.

Goo, with his mischievous grin, and Hyo-soon, eyes sparkling with mystery, navigated their playful banter like two actors in a timeless comedy. A carnival of shared glances and subtle touches fueled the gossip mill, weaving a tapestry of assumptions that stretched far beyond the city's borders.

"Did ya know that laughter is a way to a person's heart?" Questioned Goo, the blondie's voice laced with a teasing tone which Hyo-soon replied with a gentler one,

"Other than money?"
And that cracked a laugh from the man, "well– that's another thing of course"

"Hm, is that so? So what's your grand plan then?" The young ravenette continued as she runs her finger through goo's glasses frame before she slowly takes them off to see goo's eyes,

Goo simply grinned, "Well, I thought about telling a joke, but then I realized I'm already standing in front of one."

"Oh, you bastard"

Yet, in the heart of their jests and jesters, Goo and Hyo-soon found solace in the unspoken understanding between them. Beneath the surface of teasing words and lingering gazes, a genuine camaraderie blossomed, leaving the townsfolk to ponder the nature of their connection.

As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting shadows that whispered secrets of their own, Goo and Hyo-soon reveled in the enigma they had become. The city, a stage for their playful performance, watched with bated breath, as the duo continued to blur the lines between friendship and a romance only the stars could comprehend.

In the delicate balance of their companionship, Goo and Hyo-soon found comfort in the ambiguity, choosing to let the world believe what it wished. For in the realm of their shared laughter and unspoken sentiments, a friendship flourished—a story written in the ink of playful teasing in a such dark themed world, forever etched in the memories of those who dared to observe the dance of hearts entwined in the delicate embrace of camaraderie.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

【 COMING SOON 】