Ditto Dissonance

Ditto Dissonance (Boys' Love)

A stand-alone novel written by: JosevfTheGreat

.・゜゜・・゜゜・..・゜゜・・゜゜・.

As of May 19, 2024, Ditto Dissonance will undergo a major revision. I will rewrite some scenes and add narratives to strengthen the flow of the story. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please wait as I publish it slowly chapter by chapter again. I hope you understand.

Kapag may nakita kayong [Revised Version: May 2024] meaning na-revised na ang chapter na 'yon. You can re-read it as I revise this story. But you're not required to reread the story if you don't want to, you can continue where you left off. 

I want to give this story a chance to improve and to be written well, that's why I'm revising it.

.・゜゜・・゜゜・..・゜゜・・゜゜・.

Please read this second disclaimer so you'll be guided as you read this story!

📌 Ditto Dissonance's writing style will depend on the flow of the story. Their choice of words, actions, and dialogue as well as the narration will CHANGE throughout the story. And it is meant to be written that way, so don't decide for them.

Informing you, the reader, so that you'll be guided as you read this story.

📌 This story is a slow-burn romance, and a red flag to a green flag character. You need your patience as you read this story.

📌 Ang kwentong ito ay kinakailangan ng malawak na pangunawa upang mas maintindihan ang bawat panig at maintindihan ang daloy ng kwento.

📌 Sinulat ko rin ito sa paraang magiging maluwag para sa akin.

📌 This story may contain jokes that some readers may find offensive, liberating, and corny. Please be advised.  Read at your own risk. 

📌 IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE WITH LIBERATED WORDS, THIS IS NOT FOR YOU. MY CHARACTERS ARE NOT PERFECT, AND THEY ARE BOUND TO CREATE MISTAKES, SO LET THEM.

📌 The pacing of this story is for the whole of their semester. So don't be confused with the pacing.

PLEASE BE ADVISED! THIS IS A HUGE DISCLAIMER. READ THIS!

.・゜゜・・゜゜・..・゜゜・・゜゜・.

Paalala: Ang mga mababasa rito ay piksyon lamang. Ang maaring mabanggit na pangalan, lugar, brands, o kahit na anumang konektado sa totoong buhay ay hindi konektado sa storyang ito. Ito ay galing lamang sa imahinasyon ng awtor at nagkataon lamang.

Hindi rin ito maaring kopyahin o kuhanin sa kahit na anong paraan na walang pahintulot o approval ng author.

Maging malaya rin sa pagpili ng babasahin, ngunit maging responsableng mambabasa.

Maraming Salamat.

.・゜゜・・゜゜・..・゜゜・・゜゜・.

This is my first time writing Boy's Love, so I hope you support me!

Copyright 2023 JosevfTheGreat

.・゜゜・・゜゜・..・゜゜・・゜゜・.

Start: December 19, 2023

End:

Note: This story is a slow burn romance, and a red flag to green flag character. You need your LONG patience as you read this story.