Scene 1

Y/Ns POV:
A new year began and i got in College.
I got out of bed and I wasn't really excited because I didn't really want to go to college. But anyways, I brushed my hair and teeth and put on some make-up. I chose a pretty outfit to make a good first impression in my college.

I was really happy with my outfit so I went down stairs and sat down at our Table

I was really happy with my outfit so I went down stairs and sat down at our Table. My mom looked up from the counter and said „Oh hi honey! You look really pretty today!" „Thank you" I said with a smile on my face. „When does your classes start?" My mom asked. „My first class starts at 8 o'clock" I answered her. She nodded with her Head and looked back down to the counter.

- Five Minutes later -

My mom handed me a plate with a sandwich und some eggs on it.
„Thanks mom" I said
„Your welcome" she said with a smile on her face

After I ate my Sandwich and my eggs, my Best friend Lucy knocked on our door. I grabbed my bag really fast and ran to the door I yelled „Bye mom! Have a nice day, Love you!" she yelled back „Bye Hun, you too, I love you!"
I opened my door really fast and closed the door even faster!
Y/N: „Heyy Lucyyy"
L: „Heyy Y/N"
Y/N: „How are ya?"
L: „Goooodddd, and how are youu?"
Y/N: „Goooddd, but I am also really tired!"
L: „Ohh! Then let's hope you don't fall asleep in class!"
Y/N: „Yeah..." *I laughed*

- We drove to the College and talked about God and the World -

After 30 Minutes we got to the College.
Lucy parked her Car really fast and then we ran to class because we were running a bit late...

I knocked on the door when we got to the room where our class should be. Someone said „Come in!" and I opened the door to class and said „We are so sorry, that we are late to class!" „It's fine sit down!" the teacher said angry. I looked around the room and some really pretty blue eyes just like the ocean catched my attention. I stared at him for hole 2 Minutes until Lucy said „Y/N! HELLO??" „Oh yeah sorry, i'm coming!" I said fast. The boy noticed it ofcourse and chuckled. We sat down on the two empty seats at the back.
The teacher started her lesson and it was sooo boring.

- After class -

The bell rang, I packed my bag and stood up. The boy I stared at came towards me. I was really excited and didn't know what to do. Lucy saw it and walked out of the classroom with a wide smile on her face.
H/N: „Hey, I saw you staring at me..."
Y/N: „Yeah, sorry..." I said looking down
H/N: He lifted up my chin with his hands and said „No, don't be"
My heart raced so fast because of what he said and OMG!... His Hands! He has veiny Hands! My heart raced even faster!
H/N: „A pretty woman like you shouldn't be sorry" he added
Y/N: My heart is racing so fast, that it feels like it will brake through my skin any second... „Thank you" I said shy
H/N: „Don't be so shy, I mean I don't bite..." he chuckled
And i laughed a bit
H/N: „Wow!"
Y/N: „What?"
H/N: „Your smile..."
Y/N: „Yeah?"
H/N: „It looks so... beautiful! You really need to smile more!"
A wide smile grew in my face, i blushed and looked back down again.
A strand of hair came forward, he took the strand and put it back behind my ear. I looked up at him and we had a very intense eye contact.

H/N: „You new here?"
Y/N: „Yeah... But aren't you new too?"
H/N: „No, i am actually a year older than you. I needed to do this class again. I failed it..."
Y/N: „Oh okay"
H/N: „Yeah... So do you want me to show you around the school sometime?"
Y/N: „Oh yeah! That would be great actually!"

- He started showing me around school and we started talking -

H/N: „So why did you stared at me like that?"
Y/N: „Isn't it obvious?"
H/N: „No..."
Y/N: „As if not every girl in this whole school has a crush on you... I mean look at you, you're like fine af..."
H/N: „Oh Thank you, I didn't knew that..." He laughed
Y/N: „Yeah ofcourse you didn't" I chuckled a bit
H/N: „But you are not comparable with the other girls who have a crush on me"
Y/N: „Why not?"
H/N: „Because you are also like hella fine"
Y/N: „Thank you..."
- You talked some more -
- 5 Minutes until break is over -
H/N: „So what class do you have next?"
Y/N: „Maths, I think. What about you?"
H/N: „I have science."
Y/N: „Oh..."
H/N: „What...?"
Y/N: „I just hoped that we would have the next class together..."
H/N: „Why?, that you can stare at me again?"
Y/N: „Nooo...."
H/N: „Yeah sure" He laughed

- The Bell rings -

H/N: „Oh, break is over. You know where your next class is or should I bring you there...?"
Y/N: „Can you show me?"
H/N: „Yeah sure. Come on."
Y/N: „Thank you so much!"

- He showed you where the class is, you thanked him and went in class -

The moment where you went through the door Lucie yelled „Y/N! Come here!" „Coming" I said

L: „Sooo, what were you talking about the whole time"
Y/N: „Nothing..."
L: „Yeah sure. And now the truth please."
Y/N: „Okay Okay. I'll tell you."
L: „Good. Then better get started"

- You started explaining what happened and class began -

L: „Holy f*uck."
Y/N: „Yeah..."
L: „He likes you..."
Y/N: „No..., he doesn't"
L: „Sure he does why would he be like that then...?"
Y/N: „I don't know..."
L: „Sure..."

- After one hour -
Class ends and we got up from our seats and went out the classroom. Until H/N stopped us. He smiled at me and asked for my number. I looked over to Lucy, to see her already looking at me with a wide smile. I looked back at him and gave him my Number with a small smile on my face. He was really happy and had a smile on his face. He said „Thank you. I'll text you later, Bye" „Sounds great. Bye!" I said. Me and Lucy walked away and got to her car. She started talking but I didn't really listen because all I saw was his smile...
She noticed that I wasn't listening, so she stopped talking and looked at me a little angry. „Sorry" I said shortly.
She didn't answer so we stayed silent the hole time. She drove me to my house and I just said „Thank you. Bye" „Bye" she said.
I went through our front door and walked up to my room. I closed the door and sat down on my bed. I watched some TikToks.

- One hour later -

I was still watching TikToks until a notification from a random number got to my phone.
Random number: „Hey Y/N. Here is H/N. Do you wanna meet up some time?"
Y/N: „Heyy! Sure. When and where?"
H/N: „Think of something park. At 4 p.m.?"
Y/N: „Okay"
H/N: „Cool, then see you later!"
Y/N: „See you later"