Falling behind

No one ever gets you ready for heartbreak.

They don't warn you, they don't even apologize.

They don't love you.

And yet they never let you leave.

That's how I ended up here.

Nothing ever gets you ready to cough flower petals huddled in a small bathroom. No amount of training prepares you to cough those flowers while your fiance sleeps in the next room over.

None...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary:

Six months after the proposal, Aang's and Katara'a relationship couldn't be better. They were hapily preparing for the wedding. As in love as they were on day one. Or that is what Katara thought until she started drowning in flowers. The proof of her unreciprocated love growing inside of her lungs. Only one reason for the sudden flowery symptoms.

Hanahaki, the desease of broken hearts.

Now faced with the imminent possibility of death, Katara has a choice to make. Will she try to save her marriage? Risking her life for an unknown outcome. Or will she finally abondon this doomed relationship before it is too late? Finally giving in to the possibility of finding love somewhere else. Someone she has refused to even consider until now.

One thing is for sure.

Her sickness must be kept hiden off all.

English is not my first language so feel free to tell me if you notice any typo, I'll be happy to fix them ^^