➽Chapter 47

The next day was pretty hyper for the Chauhan family in Mumbai

The next day was pretty hyper for the Chauhan family in Mumbai. Nalini had revealed her past to Dishank recently and the littlest member decided to join family early.

The elders were excited to meet the newest member but were also worried due to Dishank's distance from them. They knew they had to give him some time to adjust to the truth but their hearts craved the causal affection  their Dishank showered on everyone.

Leaving, the confrontations for later, the family decided to wholeheartedly welcome Erisha's mini Tanveer.

"Nai, bhai! We are not naming him Vansh! Kitna common naam hai. Hume kuch unique chahiye humare eklaute bhanje ke liye. Lets wait for Meher yaar! She suggests good names afterall, she even found the Reyansh." Vritika made a input in the ongoing name battle among the Chauhans.

"Why don't we let Erisha make some inputs? Afterall she would have some favourite names for her son too right?" Revati intervened before the adults would start fighting in the hospital.

"Did any of  you inform Sam and Mimi? Abhi tak humare chote nawab ka call nai aaya." Sushila asked to which everyone shook their head in negation.

Adhyan immediately video called Samay, knowing how his little brother was going to whine about not being informed early.

"Sam tu mama ban gaya! Meet the littlest member of our family." Adhyan said as soon as Samay picked up the call.

"Ee kya? Humare ghar mei bacho ko jaldi paida hone ki aadat kyu hai? I was so excited to be home in a month and welcome my eklauta bhanja with a dhamaka. Koi nai but he looookkks so cuteeee! Ekdum meri tarah." Sam ranted and everyone laughed. Trust Samay Chauhan to be the centre of attraction everywhere.

"Oyee tu bandar dikhta tha, bachpan mei! Humara champ toh hero dikhta hai! Waise concert ki taiyari kaise chal rahi hai?" Dishank asked.

"Theek hi chal rahi hai. I am disappointed aap mei se koi aahi nai raha. Mimi kidhar hai? Why isn't she picking up my calls?" Samay asked zooming the video call to find his newly found love.

Here in Mumbai, the Chauhans looked at each other, confused how to answer that without spoiling her surprise for him. Before Samay could notice his family being fishy, Erisha answered, "Bhai, woh shoot pe hai! Nivin ke saath aaj ek ad shoot tha. You know right, audience ko unki chemistry kitni pasand aayi hai."

A perfect distraction! Everyone out there knew once Samay Chauhan is jealous he forgets everything else. 

Samay pouted and was about to crib about the unfairness of his girl not answering his call but going on a shoot with her Co-star when someone covered his eyes from behind.

"Jason, what are you doing? I am on a call with my family. You know Meher is not even present with them, on the birth of our nephew." Samay said but stopped when the hands he felt weren't as rough as Jason's.

He touched the ring on the person's hands and all of a sudden said, "Mimi? Tu yaha kaise?" He jumped up and turned to hug her causing the phone on his stand to fall.

Jason being a good friend picked up the phone setting it on table, so the family on call could see their other members.

"Wait did you say nephew? Erisha gave birth?" Meher asked after realising Samay's words to which Samay nodded and showed her the phone where Adhyan had again focused on their youngest member.

"Aweee, he is so cute!!! Tanveer I mean Tanish- Erisha ka Trishan maybe? Just the way Revati - Adhyan's Reyansh?" Meher said randomly and Reyansh who just woke up from his sleep repeated, "Tishann? Reyan?" Clapping his hands in joy when everyone cheered for him! Obviously his first words were his brother's name and not mumma and papa.

Erisha smiled at her only nephew and said "I like it! Trishan Tanish Chauhan has a nice ring to it."

"Veer would have loved the name as well as you baby! But don't worry my child, he is guarding us from heaven." she thought giving a gentle kiss on Trishan's forehead.

"So done! The littlest one has a name Trishan Chauhan!" Revati clapped.

Meher smiled with pride and raising her imaginary collar she said, "I give the best names! Pehle Reyansh, now Trishan! Next generation ke saare bache I am naming, I tell you people! Vriti bhabhi, Dishu bhai, meine to aapke bachon ke liye naam soch liye hai! If it's a girl we can name her Vritika and Dishank's Dishika and if a boy, Vrishank."

"And what about tere and Sam ke bache Mimi Bhabi? Planned the names for them too? Waise waha sirf 2 naam nai chalege! Samay wants three kids toh 3 toh soch ke hi rakhna padega!" Erisha joked while Vritika said, "Done, if we have  children we definitely naming them Vrishank and Dishika. But I agree with Eri ka question, what about your kids?"

"Bhabhi, hum khud bache hai abhi! Time hai abhi toh humare pillay aane mei! Humare wakt aap log naam soch lena." Samay joked but the idea of kids with Meher was all of a sudden a very interesting thought. The image of mini versions of them running around the house creating havoc, made Samay smile.

Adhyan who caught the smile said, "Are you sure time hai Reyansh and Trishan ke cousins aane mei? Your smiles suggests something else my brother!"

"Kya kuch bhi bhai! I am just happy my wife came to surprise me! Meri family ko toh meri padi hi nai." Samay said diverting the topic but still pulling Meher closer to him. Everyone noticed the sudden pull but stayed quiet. The youngest couple were meeting each other after a long time after all.

"Chalo you enjoy the concert and your anniversary guys! Jaldi come back to Mumbai! We have many occasions to celebrate now! We'll have to let Erisha rest now." Revati said and the call ended after a series of goodbyes.

"Hi!" Meher greeted him after the call ended.

"Hi gaya khade mei give me a hug Mrs Chauhan!" Samay said pulling her into a hug, the two of them didn't notice the Mrs Chauhan but Kyle who just entered the room surely did. "So in love these idiots are!" he thought before quickly exiting the room to give the couple some much needed privacy.

Neither did Samay nor Meher understand how their faces leaned towards each other and their lips met.

Maybe it was the sudden realisation of their feelings or the adrenaline or the longing, they shared their first kiss. A slow yet full of emotions, . Not a dramatic passionate one like the movies but something that conveyed every feeling they felt.

"Sam!"

"I love you Mimi!"

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Hello guys!

Sorry for three days delay but here's the most awaited part, their love confession.

Was it upto the mark or did I disappoint you?

Also please do comment your views. I wouldn't understand your thoughts and wouldn't be able to improve without your suggestions, so please do give comments, even if they are negative and critical.

Do vote, comment and share!

Love,
Niyati!